isabel & taylor

Isabel & Taylor

Isabel's pov

I was sitting on the couch anxious for Taylor to come home from magcon. Out of boredom I check my twitter, it was spammed! I was trying to find out why people were tagging me.

"OMG I feel so bad for her @mrs.caniff"

Now I was worried! I looked on taylor's twitter and find a picture of him grabbing another girls butt. HE BETRAYED ME!?!? I was upset and my ears were hot with anger. I heard his car pull into the driveway. I watched him through the window, he was running. When he got in he started begging for me to forgive him. I didn't let his pleading get into my emotions.

"come on babe I was stupid I... I... I'm sorry.... don't give me the silent treatment..." his voice trailed off.

He got closer to me trying to lift my chin to kiss him. I forcefully pushed him off of me. "Babe come on" his voice cracked. I rolled my eyes, I was done.

"babe let me make it up to you?" his voice was higher than usual, losing his
twangy southern accent. "silent treatment huh? your not gonna be silent soon" he smirked. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "I would never do anything close to what I'm gonna do to you to that girl" he said as he slipped my top off.

I was still angry and don't want 'make up sex'. "come onnnn" he made a puppy dog face. I nodded my head and he bridal style carried me up to our room. He started taking off his clothes like a male stripper, he threw his pants on the ground leaving him in tight boxers. He gently slid my leggings off, then took off my panties with his teeth. "mhm" he groaned as he sucked my clit making me moan like crazy. "told you babe, knew you would like it". He took me so close to an orgasm then he took his boxers off. He spread the wetness with his cock, teasing me. "babe your so wet" he said as he rammed into me. He grabbed my hips and started going faster. I was holding in screams as he kept up the pace. "say my names babe! SHiit your tight" he groaned. i could barely speak but I managed to get out a few letters. "mhhmmm Taylor!!" I started shaking. He kept thrusting as I rode out my orgasm. I was already sore.

__________________________

ok den my dirty readerssss ;)

STAY DIRTY

I honestly can't belive 1.3k people are reading this 😂 thank you guys so much

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
GO READ "UNDER THE PEARLS" it's an amazing story! SERIOUSLY GO READ IT!!!!
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹