Chapter 4

Sorry I havent been updating like I was supposed to.. I Didnt even realize people were reading this tbh.

~~~~~~

Tyler POV

"I'm so sorry Tyler." Salem whispers into my ear. Nah cuh fuck this bitch. She set me up.

"Salem" Samuel called. . She untied my hands and pecked me on the lips.

"Sorry" she said going up to the front with Samuel

Now how the hell am I gonna get out of here. Knowing Samuel, he probably has this whole place under surveillance. I pulled out my phone and called DeMani.

DeMani-Yes?

Tyler-No time to talk. I need you over here at Samuel's warehouse in 5 , okay?

DeMani-Okay. You need me to bring anyone?

Tyler-Just bring your ass, that's it.

DeMani-Okay bye Tyler.

I put my phone back in my pocket and began snooping around the warehouse. Looking for things that could possibly blow this bitch up. I poured gasoline all over the floor, furniture, I pulled the propane out from behind his shelf and turned the knob for it to start releasing gases.

"Now what am I missing? " I asked myself.

"Tyler! " I heard someone whispered.

I turned around to see DeMani.

"Yo, you got a lighter?" I asked. She nodded and pulled one out of her purse.I grabbed it from her and lit a piece of paper on fire, and threw it.

"COME ON! " I yelled literally dragging DeMani out of the warehouse.

"Tyler what was that? " DeMani questioned.

"No time to explain lets ju-----" The whole building exploded. I pulled DeMani behind a dumpster, so we could avoid the oncoming debris.

-

"Tyler could you explain to me what the fuck was that? " DeMani walked in the house and turned on the lights.

"Where is Tyla?" I asked

"Her grandmorhers house. Is you gonna talk or nah?" she questioned

"Nah" I shrugged.

"Fuck you Tyler! " she gathered her things. "Im done! I'm tired of fucking putting up with your bullshit! I hope yo ass get caught! "

"Repeat that shit again bitch!" I got up in her face.

"Bitch! Tyler you got me fucked up! " she yelled back it me.

"You acting like a bitch! Always questioning what the fuck I'm doing!" I yelled.

"Fuck you! Tyler Gregory Okonma!  You ain't shit! " she said.

When those words escaped her mouth. I felt like it hit a nerve. This bitch dont know who the fuck she fucking with. I pulled her by her shirt and punched her in the mouth.

"YOU FUCKED UP!" she yelled holding her lip. I pushed her back onto the wall and she kicked me in the stomach.

We were fighting for a good minute until she left. I went downstairs with a Ziploc bag filled with ice and held my head. None of this shit would've happened if she didnt questioned my whereabouts, especially if she knew where I was at.

I drove around the block for someone to keep a nigga company. There was she Shae.

"Where you tryna do this at?" she asked with a slight smile.

"My house. " I said in a duh-tone.

"Okay" she got in on the passenger side.

I drove back to my place so I could handle my business with this bitch. . .

"You wanna try this?" I questioned

"Sure" she got on her knees and sniffed the trail of coke. "Your nose.. Its bleeding" she chuckled.

"Oh shit" I quickly wiped my nose. "Round 2. . . ?" I asked

"Mhm" she got up and straddled me.

I made sure I was protected while she was bouncing on my joy stick.. One child is already enough.I looked up at her and she seemed thrilled. Out of no where I was tired of this bitch. I wrapped my hand around her throat and she chuckled.

"Harder? " she moaned.

"Mhm" I chuckled tightening my grip.

"STOP YOU CHOKING ME! " She yelled.

"Mhm"

I choked her until she turned purple.I slammed her onto the bed and smashed her head with the lamp, until she was bleeding. I dragged her downstairs with the homeless guy and shot her, just in case she was trying to fake her death..

This was only the beginning.

------

I might update soon bbys.