dreamcatcher

she is his dream girl, nimbly fingers trying to hold onto the last straw of hope that flees like a lost love. what a dream she is, chasing after boys with one heart that yearns for love, a boy with a cheshire smile and cat-like eyes, his heart beats with soft hums of a guitar gently serenading her. his fingertips touch the wall she built up to protect her heart from the harsh winds of the world. his words are soft and sacred, a truth hidden in white lies, he thinks, she obliterates me. a certain emotion washes over him whenever his mind fumbles with the single thought of her. an emotion he can't comprehend, but he knows what it is. love.

he feels his lungs burst with giggles erupting from his mouth, the taste of bubblegum lingers on his lips, his lips are pink and bruised, she's there. with that million dollar smile. her hair is ratty and messy, but she's still the most beautiful girl to him. his chest fills with the love and hope that tangle in each other's arms. his mind is a sky cascaded with rays of stars. tiny twinkling lights lighting up his whole mind with only her as his main thought.

her legs tangle with his, fingers clasped together in a innocent handhold. his heart is tearing through his bones and skin trying so hard to reach hers. his eyes are feather-light on her, brown orbs eating away at the sight of her. his chest heaves with such anticipation on what will happen next.

his caramel brown orbs fall upon her lips, the soft plump lips he's dreamed about.

she looks like a timid cat, and he wants to protect her from the winds of the world.

she lets her walls break down, her heart only beats for him. electricity fingers through her veins whenever he touches her, every touch sends her past all her worries. her chestnut hair falls, his hand is soft, he holds her an earbud, she smiles, oh god, that smile. she takes it shyly.

the soft lull of a love song brings them closer. like satin and velvet. they're tangled with one another, hearts colliding with each other with such force. lips molding together, tastes of coffee and bubblegum mixing together. minds with thoughts that are too fast to catch. they pull away, then asks: do you love me?

his lips softly tell her.

you're all i've ever wanted.