The Exclusive Life Of Malaisha Jackson

Chapter 1: 2004

Okay, so this is a journal about my life and my perspective on things. I've been through so much, I'm surprised I'm alive today. Well anyways , let me introduce myself. My name is Malaisha Jackson. I wont keep you waiting any longer. But just so you know, I'm not good at expressing my feelings I'm best at hiding them. It really all started in 2004, when I was 4. Okay, so my mom { we call her patty } was and still is with this Jamaican man. We will call him Janoi. At this time we shared an apartment in Seattle with my moms friend. There was this one day in particular, I remember like it was yesterday, I woke up to go brush my teeth. But while opening the room door I got a surprise that will haunt me the rest of my lifetime. In the living room, there was my moms boyfriend butterball naked. The look on my face screamed bloody murder. Ewwwww, I saw Janoi's dick! Which looked very distorted in my point of view. I also saw my mom butterball naked too. G-R-O-S-S! He ran to get a towel and my mom covered herself with a blanket. I ran into the bathroom , I calmed myself down and then I brushed my teeth. After, I was down brushing my teeth I made myself some cereal and went to the living room to watch some tv. I watched tv for about 30 minutes and I decieded I was still tired and decided to go back to sleep { which by the way me and my mom share a room } . And to top it off , they were still having sex, even though I was in the same bed and wide awake. I could feel their skin, that's how small the bed was. While, in this bed at the age of 4, all I could remember thinking was " why me " and I wanted to cry. This was also the age I started staying home by myself and taking care of myself. I had to dress myself, feed myself , guide myself and do it all by myself. My mom had gotten with Janoi in 2003, when I was 3. That's when things started to shift because now her whole universe revolved around him. And one of the worst part about it is that Jamaican-dickhead of a cunt is very controlling. Its seems like he has her under some spell and gets her to do whatever he wants when he wants. I think shes being naïve and letting him take advantage of her. And im slowly starting to change into a stepdaughter treated like Cinderella. Its like I have no fricken feelings, almost like I don't matter, like im misplaced or like I'm just there. Little did I know , the roller coaster was just getting started.