Chapter 3: 2006

This was the year i got two big surprises! The first is my dad was getting married to that fucking bimbo. Which by the way i wasn't invited to there wedding. And the second surprise was that she was pregnant with another spawn of the devil. She was born and they named it Taylor. And indeed as i predicted it was a badass baby. It even learned to hump objects. Hmmm i wonder where it got that from? And yes i call that she devil " it ". She came out the womb acting like her big brother and sister. ( Not me because i dont claim that thing ) And she got away with everything! She could've joined ISIS or a mafia and they wouldn't even think twice of it! Wtf. And i got in trouble for every little thing. Every. Little. Thing. My birthday is in the summer ( July 12 ) and they forgot my birthday. I acted like it didn't bother me but it really did. How could a father forget his first born childs' birthday? That was a blow to the stomach and head. But im resilient at the age of 6 and after a couple minutes i let it slide off my shoulder. A couple days later we went to six flags. It was a fun day. i went to the pool, got on water slides and eat dotz ice cream. It was truely a great day. But i had to go to bathroom and by the time i came out they were gone. No where to be found. They left me at six flags. I just stood there scared and couldn't move. i stood there for what it seemed like hours but it was roughly 45 minutes. It took a whole 45 minutes for them to realize i wasn't there. A wole human being. Not a piece but a whole human being. I was scared. When they found me i was shaking hard. I was quiet the whole car ride home. The whole 2 hours.Fast forward, school started. First grade was fun. I made a lot of friends. I was on my A-game but even in grade one i wasn't good at math. I had a pretty normal school year. One day we had a father daughter dance. I called my dad two weeks prior and told him everyday until the day of the dance. He promise he would be there. He promised this time would be different and he would show this time. I got dressed and ready. I called and called. After my 50th time calling he answered saying he's not coming. I just remember siting at the bottom of my stairs crying. My mom tried comforting me by telling she'd take me but i told her no its not the same. I was emabarresed that i didn't have a dad that cared enough to take me. Everyone was there. Everyone else's dad loved them enough to make the dance. I was the black sheep with a dead beat dad. That dance was the most important thing in grade one. It was like prom for us and he bailed on me. I could feel myself slowly drifting form my father. Now im seeing the picture crystal clear. His new family was the only thing he worried about.