Will you stay away foREVer?

Campcus, Washington is a small city in south-east Washington. I was born and raised here by two incredible parents. My father, who died about a year ago, three days after my twenty-third birthday, was a wealthier man. He had once been a drummer for the band known as One Thousand Years. My mom on the other hand, had died of Lung Cancer when I was only six years old. So, I live here now in a small town in downtown Campcus with my childhood best friend. I am a licensed indoor photographer and cosmetologist, who used to be a WWE Diva about three years ago.

April 15, 2014

"Why must my hair hate me?" I mutter to myself as I stare at myself in the bathroom mirror. My long dark hair was matted and tangled from where I was outside in the wind and rain a few minutes ago.

"Paige, are you talking to yourself again?" My best friend, Emma, laughs from the one of the other rooms in our three-roomed house. Emma and I have almost nothing in common, but still some how manage to get along. I walk out of the bathroom with a frown on my face as I point to my hair.

"It hates me." I pout, letting her see how seriously messed up my hair was. She busts out laughs and says,

"Shouldn't you know how to fix it? I mean, you are a hair dresser." I let out a laugh and shrug before going to sit beside her on her bed. Her phone began to ring, playing the one song that I absolutely hate: Beauty And A Beat. I told you guys that we didn't have a lot in common.

"Answer it or ignore it before I throw your phone out the window." I state, adding a sarcastic smile at the end. She picked her phone, checking to see who it was, and then hit the 'Ignore' button. I sigh and stare absentmindedly into space.

"Oh yeah, Paige," Emma says, breaking me out of my trance. "Summer's aunt called again. She really wants you to come down to Huntington to do a photo shoot."

"I don't like Summer." I say plainly, throwing my phone up in the air and catching it over and over again.

"She's really a nice girl. You just have to give her a chance," Emma says, her voice turning from playful to serious. "Even if, you can still go do the photo shoot. You need to get out of the house and you need get motivated."

I give her a look, knowing that she was right. I am twenty-four years old, I need to do this while I am still in shape and young looking. I pulled a hair-bow off of my wrist and pulled my long black hair up into a loose messy bun. I looked at Emma, she was wearing one of my old white tank-tops. Her blonde hair was pulled to the side and draped over her left shoulder; she was staring at me as if she were waiting on me to say something.

"Fine, tell Summer that I will go. But not for a few weeks. I want to get my body back into shape." I sigh, causing her to smile widely.

"Yay! I'll text her right now!" Emma exclaimed. "Oh wait, it's 9:41 P.M. On a Monday night. She is probably at RAW, but we'll see. Matter fact, turn on the TV."

I got up from my spot and walked over to the table that was placed in the middle of the room to grab the remote. I pressed the power button and waited the ten seconds for the TV to turn on and focus.

"Channel 105, right?" I ask her causing her to nod. I turn the channel over to Monday Night RAW, in the middle of a Randy Orton vs. Sheamus match. "Ugh. I miss Randy. I need to text him sometime."

"You do. Randy was a really good friend. Text after this match and see if he replies." Emma smiles. I chuckle a little, remembering all of the good times Randy and I had when I was still a part of WWE. He was one of my only friends when I debuted on RAW for the first time. That was the same night that I took the Diva's title away from A.J. Lee. I will forever remember that night; it was the best night of my entire life.

After the match ended, resulting in Sheamus Brogue Kicking Randy and Sheamus pinning him, I decided to send Randy a text.

Hey! Remember me? It's Paige! -P

I hit send and then sat my phone in my lap as I watched another match on RAW.

10:50 P.M.

"Night, Emma." I say as I get off of her bed and walk down the hallway to my room. I close my bedroom door behind me as I change into pajamas and crawl under my covers. I check my phone: 11:03 and no texts. - Darn.

I lay my phone on my stomach and stare at my ceiling in the pitch black darkness. I am suddenly becoming pretty excited about my upcoming photo shoot. I guess remembering my wrestling career made me feel better about myself or something. Seconds later, my phone vibrates, causing me to jump a tiny bit.

Damn right I remember you. How could I forget? -R

I dunno. Just thought you forgot about little ol' me. Hahaha. -P

You are crazier then hell. How have ya been? -R

Same ol' stuff. Summer and Emma want me to do a photo shoot with Summer's aunt. -P

Oh, cool. You should do it. I thought you didn't like Summer. -R

I don't. -P

I'm sure. Hahaha. -R

So, how have you been? -P

I've been pretty great. Alanna is growing up. I wish there was a way I could shrink her. -R

True. True. I miss her a lot. I'm going to head off to bed. I will text you tomorrow. -P

Alright. Goodnight, ya wimp. -R

Night. -P

I smiled as I sat my phone down on the night stand. I then wrapped myself up in the blankets and rushed off into a good night's sleep.