01 | S i m p l e C o v e r

APPS USED
- Picsart
- Phonto

FINISHED PRODUCT

- tap the circle with the "+" sign on the middle which should be located on the lower middle section

- tap the circle with the "+" sign on the middle which should be located on the lower middle section. Tap "draw" . Then scroll to the right and then tap custom , change the size to 512 x 800. Tap the pink circle with an arrow on the upper right.

Picsart
- tap the photo with with the "+" sign on the lower right , it's beside the button with stacked papers ( right ) and beside the button with a circle and a square overlapping each other and with a "+" sign ( left ) it would take you to your gallery. Tap the photo you would choose. Fit it to the canvas.

- Tap the circle and square overlapping each other. Then tap the square which is the first one you would see. Tap "stroke" instead of "fill" . Adjust the opacity to your liking and click the color you want. White and black are the best color ( in my opinion ) when making a simple cover.

Phonto
- tap the "camera" button then "photo albums" , tap your photo that you created on Picsart. Add your title and your username

--

Hi! I am a member of GraphicEditors ! And if you are interested... how 'bout joining this group? This group is open to having members! ( this isn't compulsary ^^ I just thought it'd be nice to invite peeps! )