Warning

Andy was new to town so I really had no idea he was bad news. I showed up to the party when it was in full swing, booze everywhere and people where already passed out. Andy had come to greet me I remember thinking he was cut. He was charming, cracking jokes and laughing at my lame ones. It seemed as though he hadn’t come to this party just to hook up with someone, which was a nice change and I sincerely enjoyed his company. After about half an hour of talking to him Nate came up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me towards him as I wrapped my arm around his waist.

                “ Now Andy, I know you aren’t messing with my girlfriend are you?” Andy chuckled and shook his head “No Nate.” As he turned around Nate led me to the kitchen “I don’t want you talking to him, he’s bad news Ave, Why he’s even at my fuckin party I don’t know but please don’t talk to him.” I sighed Nate was over protective but he didn’t ask for much so I tended to grand hi his few wishes. I hadn’t gotten a bad vibe from Andy but it wouldn’t be the first time a seemingly sweet guy turned out to be an asshole, So  I just nodded “Sure Nate, If it makes you happy. “He smiled and hugged me. “I’m sorry Ava but I’m trying to protect you, he’s no good.” I just nodded Nate  was the only family I had and wouldn’t  throw away the only person I loved for a guy I met at a party. He smiled and kissed my temple before running off to do host duty. I refilled my cup ,I really needed the alcohol. I headed into the living room replacing will smiths Cd with The Summer Set in the stereo. If this party’s gonna suck its gonna suck with good music. Realizing I left my cup in the kitchen I head back to grab it. Turning from the counter I run into Andy chest. I wonder if he’s a ninja cuz I’m pretty sure he just fuckin apperated. He latched he’s hand around my forearm and I felt a piece of cool, sharp metal press into my side.  He jerked me toward the stairs, pulling me up. He locked the door, the click sounding amplified.

“ I’m gonna fuck up Nates life, and your gonna help me cuz you’re the only one he loves.”

And he did just that. He killed a part of me. A part of Nate. And no matter how hard we tried to rebuild each other we couldn’t place the shards back in place.

A/N

Sorry it so long, Word, Wattpad, and my computer where being buttholes

Comment for dedication.

Abi