03| Feel Your Love

Tom could barely keep his hands off you as you drove to the hotel.

To him, you were just so... angelic. You had always been, but now his true feelings were magnified. You tried to act like you didn't know what you were doing to him. But every time Tom looked deeper into your eyes, he could see the lustful glint that filled them.

You could barely sit still, trying your hardest to be polite and ignore the sexual tension growing between the two of you.

You leaned your head on his shoulder. The most celibate action, sending waves of heat through his body. How was he able to withstand you for so long? How had the two of you been so oblivious all of these years?

Tom rested his hand comfortably on your inner thigh, spreading his hands soothingly across your exposed skin. "You're beautiful Y/N..." he whispered again just to see the smile spread across your face.

He had always been in love with your smile. You had always been so insecure about it, but to him, it was your best quality. When you were genuinely happy, you could fill a dark space with light.

After a few minutes of watching the city pass by, the taxi came to a complete stop outside of the hotel Tom was staying at. The sophistication of the towering building caused your eyes to go wide. You had never been to this side of the city before.

"Here we are." The driver turned the radio down. "Have a nice night you two."

"Thanks, mate." Tom replied, handing him the bills and telling him to keep the change. "You too."

You bid the driver farewell and exited the taxi, shivering as the cold air nipped your nose and your ears.

Tom grasped your hand. "Follow me, my love."

His heart was fluttering as you stood on your tiptoes to kiss his cheek. The passion surging through the two of you was so intense that he almost forgot where he was about to take you.

Recently confessed love was the hardest to resist.

You and Tom walked through the hotel lobby and down the hall in complete silence, the sexual tension growing stronger between you with each step.

You soon reached Tom's hotel room, and he smiled gently. You thought about sleeping in his arms through the night and blushed. Coming here with him was so impulsive, so unlike you and your normally reserved nature. But when you were with Tom, everything else became mere background noise. Perhaps that was dangerous, but when you really thought about it, you wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

You grew nervous as you watched him swipe the card. The door clicked open, revealing a small room with a king bed.

Were you doing the right thing?

You loved him... right?

"Darling." Tom whispered, his sweet voice resonating like a melody in your ears. A melody that you had been deprived of for years.

It was at that moment you knew you were making the right decision. You turned around and felt your heart flutter.

Tom slipped out of his coat in the most alluring manner, his eyes locked on you with each movement he made.

"Let me hang your jacket." He offered, breath fanning down your neck as he helped slide it off your shoulders. He always wondered how girls like you had the best sense of fashion. He suddenly felt hot, his throat tightening with need.

Noticing his heartfelt gaze, you anxiously held one of your arms in the other. You swayed slightly, causing your skirt to drift in the lighting. You were waiting for him to pounce, flustered because no man had ever looked at you like this before. Not even the men you had previously dated.