Chapter 3- No affection, Hidden affection

Song: RM- Tokyo Instrumental. 

Me to the Coronavirus aka COVID-19: 

~Irene Blair~ 

Alpha Zachariah and I were seated in a Limo car as Flora, Jayden and Zerevis were in a different one.

I was full-on bawling and the driver couldn't see us as a privacy screen was up thank goodness. I know that we live kind of close and I'll be seeing my parents again but I can't help but feel emotional and confused about this whole thing. To be honest, I felt like I would be one of the wolves that lived without a mate, although, eventually we meet our soulmates, some don't and I thought I was a part of that some. 

He handed me a box of tissues as I mumbled a small 'thank you' then started sniffling again trying to stop my tears since I don't want it to seem like I hate him. 

This wasn't goodbye, I was still hurt from leaving them. My parents went through so much in this Pack that at one point I thought that we were actually going to be rogue, living without a Pack is dangerous so I wondered how we managed to get to that point. They were strong, they had to be for us. I never knew why we suffered so much. 

I finally stopped crying and rested my hand on the seat accidentally touching his, an electric shock jolted us and our eyes locked but then we completely turned away from each other. I was totally not blushing. 

Awkward... 

The car swerved causing me to bump into him as heat exploded in the atmosphere but it didn't last long since he pushed me away and the driver apologised. 

He literally just shoved me... The feeling of not being wanted really bruised my heart.

My leg wouldn't stop shaking up and down, my nerves were building up and I felt like my heart dropped. 

"A-Alpha..." He tensed, hands balled up in a fist. "Forget it," I mumbled sinking back in my seat. What am I going to say to him anyways? Oh sorry that you can't stand my presence ah, I'm just going to kill myself ha ha. You can live a happy life now.  

*

No words had been spoken since I had been taken from my house in this luxurious cabin mansion also known as the Packhouse. In spite of Alpha Zachariah being my soulmate, he hadn't uttered a single word even at the moment we had glanced in each other's eyes, no words and just echoing silence which just gives me the impression that maybe he's mute. I mean, does he hate me that much to not even utter a single word? If not then why hadn't he said anything? I don't really want to ask him since he could get angry, I don't know him well so I don't know what to expect and how he'd react.