the plan

justins pov talking

raegan called me and he Is talking bout me and kale and him meeting so I go ask my mom and dad and they say I can go to Maryland now raegan has to ask him mom and dad so I go tell him and say.....

j: go ask right now and how long would I be staying

r:3 weeks and I am going right now okay!

j: okay but when  we  meet I am going to jump in ur arms so be ready

r: okay i am going to ask right now

j: go ask u butt

r:okay (time skip to when raes parents say yes)

r:jay get packing u are coming Saturday * its Thursday and summer break*

j: oh ma gawddd we get to meet in 2 days i am going to scream ur name when i see u and don't tell kale bout me and u meeting cause i want it to be a surprise so u should ask ur parents if kale can stay the night and when he gets to ur house he will be shocked and i will run and jump into his arms and it will be awesme i get to meet 2 of my bestfriends !

r: oaky i wont tell kale about me u and him meeting ad my parents love kale so i will text him right now and i need to call kale right now and talk to him and i wont tell him about meeting u on satuday i love u byeee!

j: i love u too and okay bye and i have to call kale too !!

(end ft call)

i call kale so i can talk to him about raegan so he can get filled on the info

k: hey jay what do u want?

j: u told me to call u after i talked to rae do u want me too tell u what happened?

k: ya fill me in now i want to know

j: oka well we talked about meeting one day but i went and asked my parents and he asked his parents and they said no s i don't think thayt me him and u will ever be able to meet and he told me he loved me and i said i love u too so that is whatappened btu i want to meet u and rae so bad cause i  want to jump in ur and his arms and scream ur names when i see u in the airpost but rae told me to ask u if u wanted to stay the night Saturday

K: oh he all ready asked me so i am staying the night at his house so ya i am going to stay with him all weekend and  i want to see u this weekend i have to go thou rae is callin me so i got to go bye love u b!

J: bye bb love u too

raegan pov

 i cant believe that i am going to meet Justin this weekend and i cant believe i said i loved him wow buti cant wait till Saturday so i can see him and let him jump into my arms at the airport

a/n hey guys its me and i want to say that i might not  be updating cause i am in school and  the only time that i would be able to update is when i am out of school or on the weekends so i might not update alot and btw i love yall and i just wanted to update but i will update more next weekend and ( question do u listen to music when u read fanfics or is it just me ) 

word count - 629