21.

3 Weeks Later
                            May 09

Tried To Look At The Situation Different But It Wasn't Changing The Way I Felt.

Losing A Child That I Dreamed Of Having With Shawn, That I Picked Out Names For. It's Tragic But It's Life Things Like This Happen But Why Did It Have To Happen To Me?

I Spent Hours In The Studio Because That Was The Only Way I Could Express My Feelings. I Didn't Talk, Nor Eat.

I Was Losing Weight So Quickly You Would Think I'm Dieting But In Actuality I'm Suffering. Suffering Because God Took Something So Special From Me.

My Kids Look At Me Asking About Their Little Brother/Sister That Was No Longer Growing Inside Of Me.

I Was Missing Out On Everything. Rae Spent More Time With My Kids Than I Did, Shawn Was Just Trying To Love Me But I Pushed Them All Away.

I Needed To Tell Him But I Just Don't Know How. I Got Up From The Sand Going Into The Ocean Wishing The Water Would Just Take Me Away.

Away From My Miseries, Away From My Heartache. I Couldn't Take It..

I Dried Off Getting Into My Car That Had Flowers In The Passenger Seat.

I Smiled Weakly Grabbing The Note On The Side.

~I'm not going to let you push me away. We've built too much and come too far for us to fall apart. Just talk to me baby I'm here..I won't judge you if anything is going on my shoulder is free for you to cry on. Set yourself free..see you at home My Beautiful Angel I love you.

                   --Shawn Carter, xoxo

Angel? Angel? Angel?