A.$.A.P 2

A$AP ROCKY

I wake up to a non familiar smell. So I decided to walk downstairs.

When I got downstairs I saw some shawty cooking and twerking at the same time. So I just stood and watched.

Well really in my head I'm thinking when the hell did she get here. But then I remembered last night I went to the strip club.

*Flash Back*

"Let's go to the strip club" Ferg said

"Bet lemme go home and shower" I said

"Rd imma do the same and meet you at ya house" Ferg said

"Rd" I said

I dropped ferg of at his house then  went to mines and showered.

10 minutes after I got dressed ferg texted me and said be was outside so I went out got in his matte black range  and we left.

Last thing I really remember is shawty talking some dirty shit in my ear then we left.

*Flash Back Over*

"Whatchu cooking?" I asked as she almost dropped the spoon out her hand from me scaring her.

"Your finally up sleepy head" she said

"Yeah" I said as she fixed my plate

She walked over to me and sat my plate down and when I say that shit looked nasty asf it really made me sick to my stomach.

"I'm not that hungry put that in the microwave, and you can leave after you finish eating." I said

"Umm okay" she said

After all that I went upstairs and got in the shower ready to start my day.

When I got out the shower I saw that shawty was gone cause I ain't see her clothes no where.

I got dressed but on my black margiela sneakers. I made my way to my garage to see what car I'm riding in today.

I decided to pick my all black range today. As I was in the car driving I called ferg.

"Yo bro" I said

"Wassup" Ferg said

"Be at the trap in 10" I said

"Rd One" Ferg said

"One" I said

I was a lil hungry now so I stopped at McDonald's to get me a hash brown to eat.

I pulled up to the trap to see ferg car already parked.

I walked in the trap to see people working. Just like they supposed to.

I walked towards my office and opened my door to see ferg doing something on his phone.

"We gotta figure out who that girl is." I said

"What girl" Ferg said

"The girl that supposedly said she was gonna take over Harlem" I said

"Oh yeahh" Ferg dumb ass said

"We found one of her traps you tryna blow that jawn in?" Ferg said

"Hell yeah, we try a get rid of her." I said

"When we doing this?" Ferg said

"Tomorrow" I said

"Bet" Ferg said

  •••

Y'all like the story so far? Its finna get real crazy next chapter.