No, never will I ever.

ENJOY MY LOVES LOL

Maddie's POV

Damn, I was having such a good sleep until that alarm when off at a regretful 8 a.m!
I looked at my phone to see 6 messages from Emma - all saying:

E - Emma M - Maddie
AYEEE LAZZY WAKE UP
NOW
I WAS WATCHING YT AND SAW I REALLY HOT GUY BUT HIS BROTHER WAS HOTTER LOLOL
HE DONE A MUSIC VID AND HE WAS ON HIS BALCONY
HE LIVES IN YOUR FLAT SO WAKE THE F UP LOLOLOL

Uhg, I hadn't even ate yet. And she is still bugging me but I love her she is my bestest friend. I decided to text her come over.

M - Come over, we can go visit you new obsession lol

E - I am not obsessing over Saywer, but it seems Adym is for you my bbg lol

M - Trust me you are. And Adym? I'll check his social medias out now gtg imma cook us some pancakes 🥞

E - Okay cya soon

I cooked the pancakes, adding toppings of fruit, like why not? 😏 There was enough to server about 4 people.

I sat down waiting for the pancakes to cool and while I did I checked out this boys social medias.

"Dang? He is sooooo fine. And OMG he lives here? Yes, I'm down oOoO he is a fuck boy? Well I give everyone a chance.. when I'm not acting terribly shy!"

Emma's POV

I walked up to Maddie's apartment door, I could already smell her pancakes! She was a pro when it came to cooking. I knocked on her door. She opened it straight away.

"Hey girl heyyyy!" Maddie welcomed me with.

"Hey bbg!" I said as I walked in.

"Now, I've cooked enough pancakes to feed the boys as well." Maddie claimed.

"Okay.. CAN WE GO THERE NOWWWWW?!"

"Yes, Emma, but chill!"

Maddie's POV

We started walking upstairs to which their floor was. Obviously, Emma knocked on the door, I didn't know what she was going to say to them. I was scared, I was an extremely shy person.. it took me 9 weeks to ever even speak to Emma..! Plus, I knew I was going to start to blush as soon as I saw Adym.

Emma's POV

I knocked on their door and Sawyer opened the door 😉

"Uhhh, hey pretty ladies." Sawyer greeted us with.

"Hey... my friend Maddie, behind me, lives directly under you and we wanted to greet you two with these pancakes she cooked." I replied with.

"Two of us, how'd you know?" Sawyer questioned.

I didn't want to answer with oh I'm just a big fan because I thought it sounded creepy, but as I stepped back Maddie could see my worry and decided to talk to them.. one reason why I love that girl.

Maddie's PO

"Well I have watched some of your vids with each other, I'm also a YouTuber..."

Then Adym came to the door.. I was wearing a hoodie so I put it up.. hiding my red cheeks.

Adym's POV

I walked up to the door to see a girl standing there with an amazing figure that every male would want a taste of. I bit my lip looking up and down at her hour glass figure and said:

"Hello ladies, I heard your convo with Sawyer here, would you like to come in?"

"Y-yes we'd um.. love too!" Stuttered the worlds prettiest girl ever.

"Sure, just follow me!"

I guided them to the living room and took the pancakes out of the girls hand and placed them onto the table with four plates so everyone could eat.

"So could we get your names ladies?" Asked Sawyer.

"I'm Emma." Said the girl I knew Sawyer had his eyes locked on.

"Uhh, I am Maddie.." the beautiful girl stuttered.

After about three hours of chatting we all got to really know each other, me and Maddie had immediately became besties. All of a sudden.. she looked down at her phone with a tear rolling down her face?!

Maddie's POV

I was having so much fun the looked at my phone and instantly started crying.. whenever Sid texts me (my ex), he wants sex and it makes me feel like a whore to think I use too always fall for his trick...

Maddie - M Sid - S

S - Hey baby girl wanna have some fun? Hmu, or I'll turn up at your place 😏

M - No! NEVER. Don't you dare show up.

S - See you in five babyyyy 😉

I noticed suddenly that Adym had walked away from everyone and was beckoning me to come forward.. I walked up to him and said:

"What's the matter, Adym?"

"That's what I should me asking you!" He claimed. "Why are you crying?"

I decided to be honest with him because it felt like I could trust him.. I explained the case and then got a text from Sid saying

"I'm here, you'd better look sexy or I'll hurt you."

Before I could even speak Adym took me to my place and waited for me to let him in.. it seemed he wanted to hurt him, I done it anyway and I then saw Adym walk up to Sid with his fists clenched...

------------
Okay hope you're all enjoying ilysm FOLLOW MEEEEE CAUSE IM DESPERATE LOLOLOL