prologue

modern!au

this book contains a lot of gay, sexual scenes.

if you're not cool with that feel free to fuck right off this book.\m/

RING.

All simultaneously, students rose from their seats gleefully; the agonizingly boring lecture had emanated a few groans - the professor sat in his office chair that squeaked; further agitation. "Do not forget to hand in your essays, it was due a week ago and I know some of you haven't so much as written a word," his deep, rich voice, pitches a little higher this time to be known. To whoever was listening over the chatter amongst these teens, who began gathering instinctively to their cliques before leaving the classroom. And soon, it was quiet.

Levi, leg hung over the other and his elbow propped on the armrest, pinched the bridge of his crinkled nose; scowling... Today, he felt he didn't get into his student's heads. At all. Levi felt it was the cause of a distraction he had recently encountered. An odd conquest, in the second last row, seated towards the left of his classroom. No, he wasn't odd as in his personality had dazzled him; he was odd in a sense that.. oh, I don't know, he was his fucking student.

"Tch," laying off on the thought of the Senior, he had begun to clean the whiteboard; spritzing with an almost empty bottle of Windex that he, yes, brought from his own home. With some effort, he got the lesson off with the exception of a few marks towards the top of the whiteboard because he needed another reminder of his height. The professor reluctantly lets it slide, remitting the urge to get that step from underneath his desk again. It wasn't worth the time. Well, it was, but he convinced himself he had other important matters to address. "Mr. Ackerman?" Giving the familiar tone a momentary glance, he caught the intelligent eyes of the young man who had stepped into his classroom. Levi put the cloth in his hand down, tucking the Windex bottle in the bottom drawer, right-hand side of his desk before he turned his attention towards him. The impossibly handsome Senior who didn't skip a beat as he strode towards the professor who was at least fourteen years older than him. That only made the knotting in his stomach more wrong. "I'm here to hand in my essay."

"This was due a week ago, L/N. Do you have any idea just how late you are on this?"

The latter swallowed, an uneasy, close-eyed smile on his face that undoubtedly made Levi cringe but melt a little inside at the same time. "I'm sorry," he says and lifts his lofty brows as he opened his eyes to meet Levi's awaiting gaze. "I understand that this is unacceptable and I will make it my best effort to not return any important schoolwork late." Bullshit, Levi thought and went to pluck another essay from a couple months ago. "That's the exact same thing you told me in February, and that wasn't even the worst of it. Which, from what I can understand, gives me the impression that you're just trying to save your ass from a call home and me failing your grades. Is that it? Either you're going to show me actual effort, or you're going to keep being tardy and repeat your grade. It's one or the other."

The sheepish look on the other's face was enough for Levi to make out a response that would probably ease him up a little, and give him an understanding of what he was trying to get at.

"You have potential. Your grades can improve significantly; you're smart. You've clearly got the strategy and brain to pass this grade, you're just not putting in the effort to do so." Levi continues, "I'm going to give you a little advice: make a schedule, I'm confident it will help you get your priorities together. Don't stretch yourself too thin, though, I only want you to focus on what's important and quit it with the insufficiency." And with that, he tucks the essays into a folder titled 'Graded' to further prove his point. To be honest, he adored the faint glimmer in the Senior's eyes when he took notice. "Now, out of my classroom." With a more reassured nod of his head, the Senior, M/N, complied. Though, as he loped towards the door, what looked like a notebook dropped to a floor with an audible thud. It was loud enough to make Levi think that he didn't miss a beat in his steps as he opened the door and closed it with a soft click.

But if it hadn't been on purpose, the younger must have been deaf or something to drop - as Levi discovered - a leather journal bound by an elastic with L/N's signature engraved on the back of it. Fancy, he thought with a furrow of his brows. Well, the young man had been in time with fashion trends throughout the time he had been in his classroom so it would be no surprise to find such an expensive-looking journal on him. Hell, he wouldn't be surprised if he had a 300$ pen. Now, Levi was respectful and new everything wrong with slipping the strap off the side to even thumb through the journal. It was personal, he assumed, and as a teacher, he could be charged being caught in the possession of a student's diary. Much less reading it.

But a part of Levi wanted to, just leaf through it a little. Something in him wanted to know if M/N had any conquests he needed to know about, as a starter for letting go of the longing he felt for him. So he did just as his gut told him to do, leafing through the dyed pages with a blunt look on his face. Then, his breath catches on something of a gasp when he stops on a page that was unbelievably erotic. But that wasn't why he stopped, he had caught the sights of his own name. Now he was caught up in something of a boy's fantasy,
I just, I want him on his knees; so I can mouth-fuck him until there's drool trickling down his chin and tears spilling from those eyes of his, god, (—Levi is utterly stunned, icy orbs unable to pull from the neat, composed handwriting that belonged to the Senior in his class) I want to make him cum 'till he's shaking - a whimpering and panting mess, but he still has to ride me until I'm finished. I have a feeling he's a quick shot. A slut, no less.

There's a tight knot in Levi's lower abdomen that won't cease, a heat pooling in regions that shouldn't even be aroused by someone L/N's age. "Fuck," he mumbles with an unsure tone, gripping the journal tight as he thought about what to do about this. How could he be prepared for something like this? How could anyone be? This whole situation was fucked, but in some, sick, twisted way, it felt like everything was falling into place.

He's angry that he ever touched this godforsaken journal, but he does have a boner.
So that's something new about Levi.