chapter 1

so while i was editing the original chapter it froze and got deleted so instead of stressing over memorizing everything i wrote im just gonna write a new one folks enjoy some good old sunday morning weenie tickling

Of course, Levi had no choice but to push it to the back of his head. Whatever sick, perverted shit he had read in that notebook was nothing more than a lingering thought that he resented. Over the weekend, he had felt all the feelings that he could feel and hopefully they'd just cease to exist today. But that just wasn't the case,

you see, Levi hadn't properly assessed what exactly he had felt.
Violated, he felt inclined to feel. Being fantasized about by a boy who he barely had more than one conversation with was an acknowledgment he didn't ask for, but being fantasized by a boy he fancied was an acknowledgment he needed. Aroused. This morning, it was one or the other.

A certain professor cracked open an eyelid, the rays of sun that shone through the slightly opened blinds disturbing the man's sleep. The light accentuated his toned body that was covered in nothing but a pair of briefs, exceptionally a mess of sheets that miscellaneously gathered around his short frame. With a raspy moan, he situated himself so he was on his back and staring at the ceiling. Momentarily, he turned his head to the clock where the digital numbers read 11:36 am. Being the insomniac he was, during the weekend, he woke sometime in the afternoon. Today was Sunday, his groggy mind managed to bring forth, what it also brought to his attention was a lingering thought that had been there for the past three days.

Levi had thought he managed to shove it aside; for the sake of a peaceful weekend.

That fucking journal.

Levi didn't have any sort of physical reaction, aside from the new fluttery feeling in his stomach. His lips felt dry. He licked them, though he always tried not to do that. He closed his eyes to try and bring something else to his attention, other than the fact M/N wanted to fuck him until he was.. an absolute mess, was it? His breath catches on something of a moan at that thought, chest heaving slightly when he thought about just how erotic the young man he fancied was. Just how perverted a seemingly sheepish boy could be. It brought back a heat in his lower regions that he hadn't felt in awhile, a feeling of arousal and absolute fucking need for something as small as a caress. And it was so easy, he could do it, right there. He was already naked, all he needed was to.. was to...

Levi subconsciously brought his hand up to his nipple; lightly touching at first. He didn't dare think about calling it a tease. Then he rolled it the newly hardened bud in between his forefinger and his thumb - a hiss working its way through his gritted teeth. It was sensitive, and he couldn't tell if it hurt when he pinched it or if it was pleasurable. Either way, he was getting hard. It only took a few minutes of nipple play to get his cock aching and imagination going. The older man reached a hand down and palmed his dick through his boxers for a while, pushing his head back into his pillow with a soft sigh. Levi didn't feel like jerking off. No, that wouldn't subside his urges. So then, clumsily, he fumbled around for a pillow on his king-sized bed and positioned himself so he straddled it. As he finished getting the pillow between his thighs and was about to give his first rut, he heard a creak outside his door and his breath caught as the image of Hanji approaching his door flooded his mind. Fuck, fuck, fuck, he thought and his heart jolted against his chest before he realized it couldn't have been Hanji. It was her stupid cat he was stuck petsitting for a couple days while she was on a vacation. "Shit," he breathes, deep voice rumbling throughout his chest as he brought his focus back to getting his deed done. Licking his lips again, he brought his hips forward then began to rut down on the pillow. He wondered how long it would take of rubbing against this pillow for his pride to be broken down enough that he'd moan his own student's name. His lips curl upward into a faint smirk at the thought; getting cocky now, although, the pace of his ruts had increased with time - his legs a little tired.

"Fuck," he mumbles under his breath and tries to keep his voice from wobbling as he created his own fantasies. Even in the comforts of his own bedroom, there was something that fixed him on the fact even so much as whimpering was a shameful thing. Like he was compromising himself. Maintaining a steady pace, his cock had already started to leak with pre-cum and stain his boxers - not that he cared. Levi sighs sweetly and leans forward a little more so he was hugging the pillow, beads of sweat starting down his forehead as a wave of sexual frustration washed over him. This wasn't enough, and fuck did he wish he could just cum already to get rid of this aching boner. Hastily, he sucking on one of his fingers 'till it was lubricated with saliva then reached around back, hooking his thumb underneath the waistband of his boxers and briskly pushing them down. Levi had barely gotten them halfway down his thighs before he was closing his eyes and spreading his ass apart a little bit with the fingers that weren't covered in his spit to ease his finger inside of his asshole. He's fingered himself a few times, he knows what he's doing. "Mmh," his face reddens and he pushes his face into the pillow to quiet the embarrassing noises he was making. Levi moves quickly, cold exterior cracking a little as his own fantasies got the best of him and he was imagining what could have been if he didn't leave to his office so quickly when he walked in on L/N changing in the dressing rooms. As much as he hated to admit, he wanted to know what it was like. Levi needed to. The younger was damn well experienced, he could tell that much, and shit, did he want to know what kind of experience he had with those fantasies. "G— god, you.. shit.." He pants, getting all worked up over somebody half his age. He couldn't believe how one.. fool, could do this to him. It was all so absurd. But he couldn't stop the name that slipped off his tongue and the convulsing of his body when his semen spurted from his cock and stained his boxers, not that he cared. Not right now anyway.

Levi's too stuck on the idea of getting fucked by L/N. His chest heaving against the pillow and his face red, hair tousled and sticking to his forehead slightly due to the thin layer of sweat that covered his body during his little deed. All Levi can really do right now is moan helplessly as he moves his finger a little inside his ass, sensitive and guards down, muscles visibly relaxing when he fantasized about the Senior just a little bit more. His eyes had softened a little, too. Like they always did after he had gotten his release.

Then he heard a fierce meow (—more like a screech,) from down the hall and Levi realized he doesn't have any more time to sleep in.

And oh, right,
there was school tomorrow.