What happens next?

This chapter is about the next day after the couples meet for the first time enjoy.

Abby & Ryan:

Abby was sitting at home contemplating whether to call Ryan or not or wait until he calls.

Argg I can't take this anymore I'm just gonna call him. But as soon as she goes to dial the number her phone starts vibrating. It nearly made her fall off her bed. She waited a bit before answering then she answered.

Hello??

Ryan on the phone: ah hi is this Abby er Raethel??

Abby gets butterflies, hehe um yes it is, is this Ryan?

Yeah it is. Um i was wondering if you wanted to get some coffee with me? We can walk to Gloria Jean's if you want. We can meet up at the park?

Hum I'll have to think about it you know in case I'm busy. She says lying. She wanted to sound not interested so he didn't think she was desperate.

Oh?

Hehe don't worry I just checked my calendar and looks like I'm not busy so yeah I can go for coffee. Did you wanna go now or?

Yeah sure I'll meet you in 5. Bye Abby and see you there.

Hehe ok bye.

Abby hangs up the phone and screams in her pillow and dances around her room with happiness. Omg Angus I know I just met this guy but ahhh I think I like him. She says talking to her dog. Eeek what do I wear?? Ok Abby calm down already she says to herself. He's just a boy. Ugh shut up me he's drop dead gorgeous. Abby laughs at her little conversation with herself and puts on some music while she gets ready. She decides to go for a casual look as it's only coffee after all. She puts on a floral tank top with a denim skirt and sandals and curls her hair to finish off the look.

Something like this:

Abby grabs her bag and heads out the door to meet Ryan at the park.

Time skip ~

Hey Abby I'm glad you made it, says Ryan.

Oh hey Ry yeah why wouldn't I come hehe so you ready to go?

Well I thought we'd go for a little walk, oh pfft where are my manners this is my dog Billie I thought it would be a good idea to bring her along as she needs a walk haha. Do you have any pets?

Haha yeah I have a dog named Angus. It's my friend's Jasmine and Tabitha who are pet crazy lol I only have a dog and my parents have our cat still. Angus is our family dog. We've had him since he was a baby, I couldn't part with him. Darn it I should have brought him hahaha.

Hey we don't really have any specific time that we have to do stuff why don't we swing by yours and pick him up? I would love to see what your house is like.

Abby thinks for a bit. Humm yeah ok why not. I'm sure he needs a walk too, hey instead of coffee why don't we have a little picnic. I got this picnic basket set for Christmas and i haven't found a use for it yet. I can quickly make some snacks and our dogs can get acquainted?

That's an awesome idea. I'm all fore it. So which way is yours he says as Billie tries to run away.

Haha just up this hill, I'll try and walk ahead so Billie knows where to go.

The two plus Billie walk up the hill and then to Abby's place.

Ahh here it is home sweet home.

You live by yourself?? Must be lonely.