(Surprise, Surprise) Chapter-5

Cyrus's P.O.V.

Today, school went by really fast. Mostly, because I'm super excited for tonight at The Spoon with Kadence. I haven't really been hanging out with Andi and Buffy a lot lately because I don't have any classes with them and Andi has been busy rambling about Jonah literally 24/7. Let's just say I do not enjoy that very much.

I mean, that's not all bad because I need to try to venture off and find some other friends that I can hang out with when Andi and Buffy aren't busy. I lean against my locker waiting for Kadence to come to the locker to we can head out to The Spoon.

    I hear footsteps approaching the locker and I turn around and see Kadence with a smug smile that's laced across his face. "Hey, you ready?" He asks. "Yep." I respond, looking forward for today.

    I sling my backpack over my shoulder and continue to follow Kadence towards the school's exit. I totally forgot that we actually had to walk there and it is disappointing because I have like, zero athletic ability. Most of the time in the gym, I "go to the restroom" until they literally send someone in there to see if I'm okay. So, apparently I have a medical condition during any athletic events.

     As we get closer to The Spoon, I realise the Kadence keeps walking faster and he soon passes The Spoon. "Hey! Where are you going?" I yell, making sure he heard me. He keeps silent and takes a turn to the right into an alley with brick lined up against the wall, surrounded by the darkness of the alley way. I walk towards the alley and see Kadence with his hands clenched, knuckles turning white.

   "Are you okay?" I ask with desperation. Within seconds he grabs my shirt right and pushed me hard against the wall. Feel familiar? The wind is knocked out of me as he punches me in the stomach. The pain was unbearable and I started screaming hoping someone would hear me, "Help!!" I yell out. "Shut up!" He violently screams at me and starts to wrap his hands around my neck and choking me.

   I try to breathe in air but it's to no use. "You really thought I would be friends with a fag like you?"(A/N) I hated writing that😶 He questions, veins popping out of his neck. I was right why would he be friends with someone like me? Tears start falling down my red cheeks as he drops me, gasping for air.

     He runs away and all I could feel was my legs collapsing. I fell to the ground trying to stay awake. Then, all of a sudden I see a figure approaching me, the feature became more clear.

"Jonah?"....

Everything becomes black..

A/N

   Hey!👋🏼 How did you guys like this chapter? Tell me what you think you would want to see in future chapters!!💞 Thanks for reading! 💙

  ⭐️VOTE⭐️