Unbelievable. -Chapter 1

Chapter 1.

Amber's POV.

My cries could be heard from down the block. I could swear it. So why hasn't anyone came and got me? Well, I presume it's because I'm in a fucking basement..

My name is Amber Marie Pacton. I'm seventeen years old, and for years I have been stalked by a Wanted criminal. Yep, you heard right. Jason McCann. Although, I've never actually seen his face. I recognize his voice.

Speaking of him, here he comes...

His large boots slammed themselves down the basement steps. My heart began to race rapidly. Was this it? Was this the end of my life?

"Hey, bitch. Where are you?" He snarled at me. I was crouched in a dark, cold corner. He took my clothes so all I had on were my undergarments. A soft whimper escaped my lips as I walked over to him. God, I smelled horrid.

-----------------------------
HAIII cuties!! Is it good so far?? Should I continue?! I need at least 10 comments to continue. This is my first fanfic!!! ❤️❤️
-Kimy🙊
-----------------------------

Jason's POV

I kept a hard glare on her, making sure she didn't make a run for it. In my hand, I held my gun and a plate with a sandwich. "Sit down." I demanded, pointing to a desk with a chair. She quickly nodded her head, obviously terrified of me. I smirked.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you.. Yet." I threatened. Her eyes instantly grew wide as she snapped her head toward me.

"What?" Her voice was so soft. Damn, she was gorgeous. I grew angrier at myself, so of course I took it out on her. I gripped a fistful of her hair and made her look me in the eye.

"Did I ask you to speak?!" I shouted, my voice lowering into it's darkest tone. She winced in pain and I smirked, licking my lips once to keep them moisturized.

"Okay, so this is what's going to happen. You refuse to eat, and I need you alive. So, you either eat the sandwich.." I paused, grabbing the gun and cocking it. Pointing it directly between the eyes. "Or you can kiss your life goodbye." I spoke sternly, showing I had no remorse. Tears filled her eyes as she stared at the food. She wasn't moving. Man, that made me angry.

"Fine. Have it your way." I smirked, pulling the trigger....

-------------------------------

CLIFF HANGERRRRRR 😏👌
What's going to happen next?!

--------------------------------

Amer's POV

My heart stopped as I heard the click of the trigger. I didn't feel any pain. Then, I heard Jason's loud cackle. My brows instantly furrowed as I looked around. I wasn't hit.

"W-what happened..?" I asked, Jason's face was red at this point from laughter.

"This gun has no bullets." He choked out, wiping the tears in his eyes. "Damn, that was good. Well, at least you know now that I won't hesitate to kill you. I've killed babies in front of their mothers. I honestly couldn't give a shit." He smirked that disgusting smirk. Oh, I wanted to smack it off so bad. He arched a brow, loading his gun before cocking it again.

"You have one more chance. Eat!" He spat, holding the gun so close to my head, I could feel a bruise forming. My eyes became teary as I took a bite from the sandwich. I'm shocked it wasn't poisoned. I moaned from the orgasm in my mouth. His smirk formed into an evil smile. I knew what he was thinking.

"No.." I mumbled. He pouted, pushing his lower lip out.

"Please?" He flashed those pearly white teeth and I couldn't help but blush. Okay, so I have a little crush on my kidnapper. So what? Could you blame me? He was gorgeous. He smirked and smoothly licked his lips. He could tell he had an effect on me.

"Follow me." He demanded and stomped his way up the steps. I hesitated, but of course to avoid a punishment, I followed after him.