Chapter 2-continued.

Amber's POV

Jason's thrusts became less painful in a matter of minutes due to the numbness I had from the waist down.

"Agh, does that feel good, baby?" His breathing was extremely heavy. I couldn't tell whether he was sweating or soaked from the warm water.

"Do you?!" He instantly became impatient. My head slowly shook.

"N-no.." I grumbled. Jason paused, his dark, lustful eyes became darker in anger. Before I could even react, his hand collided with my face, sending a sharp stinging sensation throughout my cheek. Causing me to cry in pain. He smirked, slowly reaching down. His middle finger slowly caressed my clitoris in small yet rapid circles.

"How about now?" His lips were pressed against my ear at this point. Hell, I couldn't lie. This felt amazing. My body slowly relaxed to his touch.

"Mhm.." I whispered, my mouth slightly falling open to release a soft moan. This must've set Jason off the edge because he quickly shoved his face in the crook of my neck, letting out a growl of a moan before wildly bucking his hip against mine. Our skins loudly clapping. The sounds of our claps and moans echoed throughout the bathroom walls.

"Say my name." He demanded. I didn't even argue as his name poured out of my mouth like word vomit.

"Oh my god, Jason.." I moaned louder with each merciless thrust. My eyes rolled back in pleasure as my walls tightened around his hardened member.

"Fuck, Amber." His eyes pinned themselves shut as if he were trying to block out any other feelings he had besides lust. I pushed that thought to the back of my mind so I could focus on reaching my heaven. I quickly twirled my hips against his hips and hand. My eyes began to flutter as I finally reached my climax, slowly riding it out. Jason smirked, pulling out of me. My eyes furrowed as his hand vigorously stroked himself. My eyes widened at the length of his shaft. Before I knew it, he let out a low grunt before releasing his thick load onto my stomach, making sure he pushed out every last bit before releasing his softening, pink penis.

"That was great, babe. We'll go for round two in a bit." With that, he winked, washing himself up before stepping out. Leaving me in pure shock...

--------------------------------------------

SEX SCENE!!!! How'd ya like it???(;

Sure had me sweating. 👌😏