Travlyn part 2

To By Continued......
Travis's POV. Katlyn's lips felt like heaven but then she came and smacked you so hard that you stopped holding onto her. "Katlyn my love you KISSED me" you wiggle your eyebrows as you say with as much love as you got. Then you add. "should we try it again baby" 'Smack, "why me" you say with a groan.
Katlyn's POV. You are so against how Travis 'KISSED' you as he put it. "Ireene come take Travis to the netherworld now!" You say as you stomp on Travis's feet "why. do. you. do. that. to. me. all of the time. Katlyn don't you lloooooooooooovvveeeee me?" your punching bag says with love (lots of love) "No! don't kiss me again!!!!!!!😡😡😡" you exploded (Katlyn's face would be a worth a whole gallon of whipping cream to see if it were real)😟 "now now what is going on with you two love birds!!" Terry exclaimed excitedly as he practically danced into the room. Now you remember you are Travis's girlfriend. Or not. Your rat faced 'friend' Travis, told his dad that you and Travis were dating.😡😡😡😡😡😡"Are you to not dating anymore 😥" Terry said with eyes glistening with tears. "No, we are still in the dating business." Travis,was quick to intervene. "Ya. We were just being silly. very silly."
To By continued......
Sorry that I don't really have the best storytelling skills writing about Travis and Katlyn.
I am a really big fan of Travis X Katlyn but at first I thought that was so stupid so I am still going to make it a little different.
Thank you for reading my book💗
-ThelovellyKasy ❤️💛💚💙💜🖤

Edited by edozdoll (my big sis)😘