TyTyEngelman

Wattpad Name: TyTyEngelman

Real Name: (if you choose to release that info) Tyllr Engelman

Title of your first story on Wattpad: Cruel Times

What inspires you to write: My fans, friends, and boyfriend

What is your favorite Genre: Teen and Fan Fiction

What made you choose your User name: I didn’t feel like filling the sign up sheet out, so I connected my Wattpad to my Facebook, and now TyTyEngelman is my username for every website, except Pottermore.

Do you plan to release more stories on Wattpad: Yes, I plan to release my own story, not a Fan Fiction, and I intend to write a sequal to Who Are The Heir‘s To The Throne, and book three of My Percy Jackson Fan Fiction… Who Are The Heir‘s To The Throne and My Percy Jackson Fan Fiction will not be releasing anytime soon… But my new story will be released sometime in the Summer, and I might just write a Novel version of Our Happy Ending, which is a Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Fan Fiction and has nothing to do with my other Percy Jackson Fan Fictions or Who Are The Heir‘s To The Throne.

Link to your story that you would like to Advertise:

http://www.wattpad.com/story/681807-percy-jackson-and-his-twin-sister-aqua-jackon

http://www.wattpad.com/story/986086-aqua-jackson-daughter-of-poseidon

http://www.wattpad.com/story/989896-who-are-the-heir%27s-to-the-throne

http://www.wattpad.com/story/734952-our-happy-ending

If you could Inspire your fans and fellow newcomers to Wattpad what would you say: Wattpad is a great start if you want to publish a book someday! You should always keep a notebook and pen/pencil handy, just in case an idea pops into your head, or you might forget that idea. Everyone can write all you need is a little imagination! Good luck to everyone, and I would not have gotten this far without you all!

What is your dream for your stories here on Wattpad: Well, I’ve already gone farther than I ever expected I would, but my Dream would have to be to win the Watty awards, because then… I know that I have what it takes to get published!