Love till the end

April's POV

"April time to go, I got the last box in the truck" Yup that's me April the only daughter of Joan and Edward Hill. I used to live in New York but now I have to move to California, which isn't that bad if you think about it but I will miss all my friends over here. "APRIL LETS GO!" My dad screamed at me for the second time. "Okay,Okay just let me say goodbye to the old place." I was born and raised in this house all my break ups and all my friends were all made here . " I can't believe we are leaving." As I left the house to get into the taxi to take my five hour trip to California. I am leaving my old house behind and starting a new, I just hope I can make friends like I did here.

~~

The plane finally landed and I can relax some more until we get to the house at least. As we pull up to our drive way I see the house for the first time, and let me tell you it was HUGE. We had neighbors too, in New York we lived in an apartment. How I went from an apartment to this mansion I have no clue. "Alright let unpack" my mom said enthusiastically I don't even know how. With me be 17 I had my license but we didn't have our car yet so I told my parents I was going for a walk and went on one. As I walked through the neighborhood the wind picked up causing my chestnut hair to flow in the wind. My emerald eyes sparkled at the sun setting, if only Rose were here to see this. Rose has been my best friend for as long as I can remember, she was there for me through thick and thin vise versa for her. As I was walking down the street with my faded American Eagle jeans, black high top convers, and my black and blue leather jacket someone ran into me and I fell right on my face " Hey what's your problem ?!" I ask with annoyance in my voice. " Sorry ." said a rather deep but shy voice as I get up dust myself off, I take a better look at him and he is pretty cute. "It's alright my name is April Hill I just moved in." I told the blue eyed boy. " Oh so you're the new neighbors everyone was talking about ... My names Jackson but you can call me Jax.

First day here and you already meet a cute guy, score! I wonder what tomorrow will bring me?