Prolouge

Y/n (Your Name) S/n (Surname) = 

A 15 year old freshmen, with average looks. A girl who would always laugh and smile. The girl who befriended anyone. The girl who helped everyone and anyone. She would always be there for you no matter what. 

But that was just a facade to hide the truth. The happy girl was all alone, she didn't really have a family. 

Her father died in a car crash when she was 5. She also happened to be in the same car as him when another came slamming into left of the car. Killing her father and leaving her severely injured. Her mother became an alcoholic when she was at the age of 10, and would abuse her. When her mother wasn't drunk she'd apologize until she cried herself to sleep and go to work the next day. When she turned 13, her mom bought her an apartment far away but close to her school. 

She lived alone and her mother would send money. Throughout the years since her father died, nothing has been the same. Her mother became an alcoholic. But she still smile for her father. 

Smile for her Father.

Smile for her Mother.

Smile for the world.

She loves music because it was the only thing that would keep the sad thoughts away. It kept her demons away. So she wouldn't cry. So she wouldn't break down. So she wouldn't want to die.