Losing HIM

~3rd POV~

It was a Monday morning, the worst day of the week.

Everyone hated it.

All but one.

Her name goes by Y/n S/n.

She had changed into her school clothes and skipped all the way to school while greeting everyone and everything on her way.

At the entrance of the school she smiled and walked to the roof. She grabbed her earplugs and plugged them into her ears to block the sad emotions and her demons away.

She was happy today because it had been Valentines Day. She had made chocolate for her crush, and best friend. He goes by the name of Shiro, meaning snow.

(You can change how he looks like if you want)

She was going to confess. He was her best friend since the day she started school. They promise to stay together forever and always (Originals reference).

He always made her smile and he was just like her muse. He would play the guitar while she played the piano.

Class started and she sat next to her best friend who recieved many chocolates. She was about to give the chocolates to him but didn't and hid it under her desk. She smile at her popular best friend and long-term crush. After school she was going to meet up with him at the front of the school.

But she had forgot the chocolates inside the classroom. She quickly went inside and grabbed it and when she went to her shoe locker she overheard a conversation.

"Um... Excuse me (Name of your female best friend)" a familar voice said.

'Shiro?' she thought as she stood in front of her lock which was on the other side of which a confession was happening.

"Yeah?" (Y/B/F/N) replied tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Um I was hoping i would catch you" he said as he extended his hand and handed her a box of chocolate "I've liked you for awhile now, so will you go out with me?"

"Of course" she smiled.

Y/n's heart broke in half. (Y/B/F/N) knew you liked him too. Did she betray you? She said she didn't like him. She said she would never go out with him. Was it all a lie?

Y/n grabbed her shoes and ran away. No one noticed her, no one saw her. She felt like nothing. She felt like falling down and laying there forever. She felt like dying, like she was worthless and unneeded. She tried her best holding her tears but they kept pushing and eventually she gave up and they overflowed.

She walked home as it began to rain.

She always admired the rain, it was cold.

She wish she had died that day, 10 years ago.

She wish she died instead.

If Only She Did...

If Only She Could...

If Only...