chapter 1

September.

8:30am

*Savanna's POV*

I'm all done and prepared for college. I'm about to go to my bestfriend, Tammi, to wake her up. One thing that pisses me off, her sleeping habits.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Oh! Well, hello there Mr. Simon. Is Tammi awake? It's our first day in college and I don't want us to be late." I said in a very pleasing tone.

"FIRST DAY IN COLLEGE?? She ... uh... . I dont know Savanna, I havent seen her go down yet. I think she's still up, hopefully preparing herself. Come in!"

I went inside and dropped my bag

"Thank you Mr. Simon. Oh ..MMMMYYYYYY ... GOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

------------

*Tammi's POV*

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Half awake. Half asleep.

I woke up to a screaming voice of a girl. That's probably my bestfriend, Sav. Why is she here this early?

...

...

...

...

"Oh my god! I totally forgot! It's my first day in college!! Sav's going to kill me!!"

I went to the bathroom and took a 10-minute shower and prepared myself

-------------

"AAAAAHHHHH!! OH MY GOD! OMYGOD!

AM I DREAMING??? Tell me Simon!!! I am not!!!

ONE FREAKING DIRECTION IS IN YOUR HOUSE!! IN FRONT OF ME!!!!"

"Uh, yea Sav, they're my talents. S-so ..." Simon stuttered.

"Oh hello! Don't scream, fans/neighbors might hear you say our band's name" Harry says trying to look charming.

"OMG! I'm like your biggest fan! okay!! Can .. I ... Can I have a picture with you guys?" with a calm voice.

"Sure!" the boys exclaimed.

"

Yea later," Simon added, "better go up first and check if Tammi's ready"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

A sound of a door opened as if an action star just kicked a door.

"TAMMI! TAMMI!! You have no idea who your visitors are this morning!" "Waaait? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? "

"Im here in the bathroom"

Tammi opened the bathroom door and Sav found her drying her hair.

"OMG! You're very lucky to be Simon's niece!!!Okay!!"

"What are you talking about? We all know that's a very unlucky thing!

"Remember all the stuff I told you about One Direction right?"

"Yea, You kind of tell stories about them everyday, like everyday"

"Good! You are the witness to all my fangirling moments!"

"Why are you telling this to me? and you said I've got visitors"

"You have to go down and see"

(A/N) Okay I know my writing style sucks because im new. And definitely not in the mood. But i'll upload the next chapter tomorrow.

And im sorry for all the punctuations and stuff. So unbritish too, i'll really help myself to learn techniques.

So yea hope u like it.