kat

I jolt awake,  only to be greeted by excruciatingly painful tearing at my upper half. I look down to see a huge jagged cut from inbetween my breast,  all the way to my navel. I let out a loud roar hoping that someone would hear my cries for help.  " Make another noise and I will kill your precious man-meat!" a raspy yet deep voice said.  the figure slid from the shadow of the corner.  I saw a tall muscular man with a blond mop top and a five o'clock shadow.  he had on basketball shorts and a wife beater.  he couldn't be Much older that Matthew.  his blue eyes shone as if they were diamonds. " so who did you kill to get those? " I asked with a tinge of annoyance in my voice. " I killed my brother.  "

that sent chills down my spine.  A group of chuckling men came in, " Elliot is she awake? " the blond guy with the eyes symbolising a horrid murder from his past's name must be Elliot.  he nodded to the cell I was in and A tall man with black hair in a sort of quiff look,  he had cherry coloured lips and bright green eyes. His long eye lashes were just as dark and thick as his Raven black hair. " if you would simply stop staring at me as if I were a doggy treat we could get to talking.  now we're is he? " some people wolf whistled behind him. Elliot scoffed.  " I have no idea who you are talking about, " he smirked only to reveal two sharp fangs." your mum died giving birth huh?" his jaw clenched tight " she was but a mere human, but you where a wolf. you killed her.  you made her weak, you broke her bones, you made her bleed to death.your father blamed you,  and beat you.  you where twelve when he beat you half to death. he broke your jaw,  your back, your arm and your femur. they all healed in a matter of seconds,  but what stuck all this time is the claw marks across your chest and stomach. " his eyes were aflame and his nostrils flared.  his fist was raised and the next thing I knew I had an overwhelming pain in my calf. I looked down and saw his claws digging into my soft chocolaty coloured flesh, " HOW. THE. HELL. DID. YOU. KNOW. THAT?! " Elliot smiled as blood stained the cheap linoleum tiling. " your very easy to read you know? " a guy behind him brought out a long cord and some rope.  the calf guy smiled and removed his claws.  he grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet.  I felt something being tied to my wrists. I kicked the nearest thing witch to my luck was the calf guys no-no square. he bent down and whimpered. the guy behind me tied my wrists to the bar above me.  a guy tied my feet to the bars behind me,  while the same guy who tied my hands wrapped wire to my stomach and hips,  in witch the wire was really long and is connected to a battery like machine.  the calf guy nodded and Elliot flipped a switch,  sending a weird pain/plasurable sensation threw my body.  I felt my eyes change colours as Jade fought to come out.  it continued for what felt like hours.  The clad guy finally held up his hand to tell Elliot turn it off . it was gone seconds later,  and my head dropped. " your gonna help me get your man meat,  Jason.  Elliot! " he flicked his wrist and Elliot cut the wires and rope with his claws. I fell to the ground and blacked out.  I woke up in the woods.  " Kat!  Kat there you-"