Part 2

(S.coups povs)

I looked at the nameplate of the woman serving our food.

Hae Eun? I asked

Can you get tissues? I asked

Yes sir. She answered and went down to get tissues

I tilted my head Hae Eun? Is she my childhood friend? I miss her so much! I wish I could see her! I know I will visit Daegu our hometown!

/time passed

We went down I saw her wearing black crop top and red shorts with sweater. She seems waiting for someone. Suddenly a woman hug her. It was her friend. We just went out to the café.

A week passed

(Hae Eun povs)

I was at Daegu visiting my grandmother and grandfather my aunties and uncles including my cousins. I went to Daegu with mom and dad. Till I saw a 2 cars from neighbor hood. It was Seungcheol's home. I wonder who came.

Hae Eun ahh! Mom shouted

Ne? I asked

Sudddenly mom come out holding my youngest cousin.

Chulsu was finding you. Mom said

Why Chulsu? I asked bending down for him to reach me. He gave me a hug. He wanted me to carry him. I can't do anything else but to carry him.

Suddenly an old man came. Indeed it was Seungcheol's grandfather. While his grandmother came up too.

Who are you? They asked

What a beautiful young lady. Seungcheol's grandmother said

I'm Ahn Hae Eun. My grandma and grandpa was inside. I smiled

Hae Eun! You've grown! They smiled

Ne. I smiled shyly

I went in and told that Seungcheol's grandparents are here. They talked inside while I went in Chulsu's room to take care of him.

(S.coups povs)

I let my members come to Daegu. I was greeted by my grandpa and grandma.

After few minutes my grandma and grandpa went to Hae Eun's home. My childhood friend. They told me to come. I told to my members I will come in my grandparents. They agreed staying in the house.

I went in the house. (Hae Eun's granparets home)

Is this Seungcheol? Hae Eun's granpa asked

Ne. I bowed

Suddenly Hae Eun's mom and dad showed up.

Hi Seungcheol! They greeted

Annyonghaseo. I bowed and shake hands with them

Hae Eun was in Chulsu's room there. As Hae Eun's mom pointed

I smiled. She was here. I was in front of the room. Sigh*. I was nervous. Finally I opened the door.

(Hae Eun's povs)

I changed my clothes to black leggings and long sleeves. I opened the door suddenly I saw a man.

Hey. He said

Your quite familiar to me. I said

(flashback)

Can you get me tissue? He asked

I went down for a tissue and gave it to him.

S.coups?

(End of flashback)

S.coups? I asked

You are one of the employee of chillax and relax café right? He asked

Why don't you come in? I asked letting him come in. I out my finger on my lips signaling him to be quite we sat at the floor.

Hae Eun. He said

~To be Continued~