Summerween

Stan pulled the car into a parking spot in front of a store, and screeched to a sudden halt. He hadn't actually stopped the car in time, and so the front part of his car actually went over the curb block. However, neither Soos or any of the triplets seemed to have noticed, since they had adjusted to Stan's insane driving by now.

Stan got out of the car, along with (y/n), Dipper, Mabel, and Soos.

"Here we are!" he announced, with the same tone that he used when he presented fake exhibits to tourists. "The Gravity Falls Summerween Superstore!"

He gestured to a small convenience store with a huge inflatable bat on the roof, and a banner across the front of the store labelled "Summerween Superstore."

Dipper looked at the store, confused.

"Wait, Summer what?"

"Summerween!" replied Stan, holding up a calendar. "The people of this town love halloween so much they celebrate it twice a year! Wouldn't you know it? It's today!"

Dipper looked at him skeptically.

"Do you always carry that calendar with you in your pocket?"

Stan paused awkwardly before he finally replied.

"Yes."

"Summerween?" asked Mabel suspiciously. "Something about this feels unnatural."

"You said it, sister" said (y/n). "Celebrating the creepiest holiday of the year in the town full of all sorts of weirdness? That's a recipe for all sorts of disasters."

Soos put his arms around the reluctant triplets.

"There's free candy" he said.

The triplets gave each other once glance...

..."To the costume aisle!" the three of them screamed excitedly. They were now inside the store, and Dipper was wildly pushing a wheelbarrow that Mabel and (y/n) were sitting in.

Soos was examining some candy bowls that each had a robotic skeleton head inside them. He pushed on one of the heads, and its eyes glowed as it started to talk:

"I'd lend you a hand, but I don't seem to have any. Hoo hoo ha ha ha. Hoo hoo ha ha ha."

Soos laughed cheerfully.

"This guy tells it like it is!" He reached his hand back over to the skeleton head to push it again.

"Sir!"

Soos turned to see who had addressed him, and saw a lady who was running the store. She was wheeling a hand truck with boxes on it, and looked rather irritated.

"Could you please stop pushing that?" she asked with an irked tone.

"Ma'am, make these heads look hilarious and you've got yourself a deal" said Soos, and he pushed the skeleton head again, which started laughing.

The lady rolled her eyes, and then continued to push the hand truck of boxes. She walked right past Stan, who was eyeing a barrel of fake blood eagerly.

"When the children come to my door tonight" he said, hoisting one of the barrels onto his back. "They're gonna run away screaming from Stan Pines! Master of fright!"

He turned, and saw a baby strapped to the back of its mother. Stan smirked.

"Boo!" he said to the poor baby, and the infant started crying. Stan laughed maniacally.

The lady who had been wheeling the hand truck was now behind the counter of the cash register, looking around the store irritatedly at all the chaos that was taking place.