Introduction ¤ I am Poison

¤"Some are born to sweet delight, some are born to Endless night." ~ William Blake¤

¤
Pov》
《Doku

Doku.

That is my name. I've never had a last one so I am Doku, just Doku.

In Japanese it means poison.

So in a way I am Poison, only Poison. It fits me.

I have always loved my name. When I was little it was because at least then I had a name. I was called by something other then thing, wrech, beast, devil, demon, hybrid, and it. All the fun insults that were ingrained into my childhood. I know right I must have turned out to have great self-confidence.

I had many names, but one was all my own.

Doku...

As I got older I became less naive. I learned my name was something dangerous, something that could kill you. And in a way I was fine with that.

I guess it kind of influenced my personality, eh oh well.

Poison...

I don't remember who named me. All I know is it sure wasn't that woman who should be called my mother. To me all she was, was a egg donor, an incubater of sorts. I have just always been Doku.

My life story is a tragedy I guess. I just know that fate, if there is such a thing decided to royally screw up my life for the hell of it.

My story starts like this. In a way you've heard a thousand times before.

Once there was a couple, and they were in love. But they were never supposed to meet much less date. For their people were enemys.

So they spent their days in secret with one another. That is until They found out.

They or the evil cult that the girl belonged to. Forbid them to see each other.

The boy being a hopeless romantic was in love with the girl though and was willing to disobey. He wanted to run away with her.

Unfortunately being the mindless, devoted follower she was to her cult, she followed their every comand. And she never saw him again.

Until she found out she was with a child.

The cult which in politer company called themselves The Church, in a rage ordered her to kill her past lover, and her unborn baby's father. Yeah they did this with no reason at all; at least I can't see any good reason, can you?

And guess what? That heartless woman did it. She called to him and he was overjoyed his love had escaped and had finally returned to him. When he then found out he was to be a father, he hugged her and in that moment while he was crying tears of joy in her arms she stabbed him in the back. Quite literally.

Skip ahead a few months. I came into the picture now. The Church utterly discussed by my very existence wanted me killed on the spot. Everyone wanted me dead, even my precious mummy dearest.

Now luckily or unluckily, however you see it one man, a cruel, vicious man decided that given my birth I would come of age the time they would once more need a prospective bride. Whatever the crap that's supposed to be? Until then I would be able to become a slave for the cause.

"For why kill it," he said, "when we can use it to it's greatest use and sacrifice it like the animal it is. For why kill an unwanted lamb when you can raise and use up its usefulness first." Damn did people back then say 'use' that much back then? Or was he just a redundant psycho.