Night school really? ¤ Every girl needs a maze...

The point of a maze is to find its centre. The point of a labyrinth is to find your centre. -Unknown

Pov》
         《 Doku

When I get back to my room I glanced down at my bed. Lying there crisply folded is a uniform.

"No way, not happening." I looked down in disgust at the frilly, bowed uniform. Not to mention I realised that even if I wore that skirt, which won't ever happen, Yui would be wearing the same thing. 

No just no.

"Fufufu What's not happening Freak-chan? I'm sure I can help you." Laito appeared out of thin air.

"HENTAI!" I shouted loudly before grabbing his hand, and judo flipping his perverted butt to the ground. I stomped angrily on his stomach then grabbed his hair.

"Ohh~ Freak-chan you play so rough."

"YOU NEED TO STOP TELEPORTING AROUND BECAUSE IT'S GETTING ON MY NERVES!"

"You look flustered, I can help with that." The fedora wearing boy smirked. Which now that I notice it I knocked his hat off when flipped him.

I sweatdropped, 'Okay that was smooth but still....'

I then noticed he slowly had trailed up his hands to rest on my thighs. 'That pervert,' I thought internally grinding my teeth. But then a fun idea crossed my mind. If he wants to play this game, so be it. I play to win though.

I slowly crouched down so I was hovering over him. I kept my hand tightly on his hair, the other drawing circles on his chest. I lightly blew onto his neck.

He got red in the face blushing from how close I was getting, he quickly covered it with a smirk though.

At least he reacted more the Reiji. For second I thought I could be losing my touch.

"Ooh Freak-chan what are you doing?" He asked happily, his green eyes shinning brightly.

I picked up his fedora, and put it on my head, tilting it down at him. I tightened my grip on his scalp.

"Oh poor Laito you don't know what game you've started. But I assure you I'll win. Because I do what I want."

I leaned in my lips brushing his collarbone. "Remember this next time you decide to perv on me." I said as took my hand off his chest and punched him where the sun don't shine. "Goodluck having children." I chuckled.

I rolled off of his groaning form, smirking at his pain. 'Less than the pervert deserves I say.'

I then threw him out of my room by his hair. Chunking is hat frisbee style down the hall.

His groans of pain faded off replaced by him giggling as he went to fetch his fedora, calling out "Ooh Freak-chan I'll remember that when I get you again. I'll be sure to make your game fun."

'Stupid Hentai, and curse their stupid vampiric healing abilities. There is something seriously wrong with these brothers. What kind of childhoods could they have had that made them into this!'

Sighing, I remembered the uniform situation I'm in. 'Oh screw it, I do what I want right?"

Grabbing a makeshift choker that I always wear, I wrap it around my neck. My choker is my most valued possession, well it's not really a choker. But I always wear it around my neck like one.

I then went to my bag and pulled out an outfit. This will work. I think as I tuck my hair into a benie. Old habits die hard, and hiding my hair color is one of them.