Prologue

Jay's POV 

"Dad, so help me i will rip out that brat's limbs one by one!" I growled, my claws out and ready. "Both of you stop fighting! Zendaya, Be nice to your cousin! Jay, so help me I will slap you!" yelled aunt Kayla. She was pregnant right now and she came over from the underworld to relax. "K-Kayla....calm down. Didn't you come here to relax?" Dad said, holding me down by the collar of my shirt. "Ha Ha! Doggy's tied up." Zendaya laughed, making me want to stab her in the gut, knowing she's not going to die from it. "Zendaya, your making me angry. Do you wan't to hurt Daniel?" Aunt Kayla said, which shut her up. "There, that's better." She said, petting her head. 

"Heeeeeeeyyyyyyyy Kaylaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" my Aunt Rylie said, running off to her side. She looks and acts like such a baby, and trust me, she isn't. Even though Daddy is a werewolf like me, he's kinda immortal. like some of those special demons or vampires. Rylie now, looked like she was 13, so is her mentality. 

"Hey baby sis, you good?" aunt Kayla asked her, and i shot a silent death glare at Zendaya, and she just smirked in return, then winked, making all my remaining energy leave my body. Zendaya was freaking hot, i'm not even kidding. She's nearly 100 years old, but in human reality, she's 8. We look around the same age, but whenever we go out, most people think we're dating for some reason...But hey....if that makes all the guys in my class jealous, then i don't mind.

Dad finally let me go and i ran to my room while Zendaya and Rylie idly chatted there girl nonsense. "Yo dweep, got a second controller?" Zendaya asked,and i jumped, losing my game. "Didn't i lock that door?" i wondered aloud, ignoring her question. "D-don't ignore me!" She yelled, and i laughed. "Yeah. Catch." I said, throwing it to her. She caught it and sat down on my bean bag chair next to me."Game on." We said at the same time, and clicked start. 

Kaylum's Pov

Kayla and i stood by the slightly cracked door and watched our kids play games together. "Aww, they're getting along." She said, and i rolled my eyes. "Since when did you care?" I asked, and she giggled. "Since pigs begun to fly." She said sarcastically, and i just sighed. She really has gone cold since Malik...let me not remember that. "So, do you really want this? It could lead to nothing but cayos." I said, and she shrugged. "Cayos can be beautiful. Why have peace when you can watch a man die in front his entire family and laugh." She said, and this time, a chill went up my spine. "Now i'm scared for Jay." I said, and she giggled again. 

We walked to my office for some privacy. "I can't belive my baby girl is going to marry such a hansom boy. In the future of course. I'm not that evil to take away her childhood and freedom just like that. I have to ease it into her." Kayla rocked her chair back, and i was silently hoping she would fall. 
"They're cousins Ky, why don't you find someone else?" I asked, and She sat up straight. "Do you think phantom wolves just APPEAR out of no where? Build-a-wolf closed down when hunters started appearing." She glared at me, "And they're not cousins. You're just doing your job as pack leader, protecting your people. You took him in, it's not like you legally adopted him." She growled. "Kaylum, if i don't do this then....i'll lose everything..Just like i lost Malik." She said, some real unknown emotion showing in her eyes, but nowhere else.

"Mom and Dad will be visiting today. Will you stick around?" I asked, and her eyes darkened. "I don't wan't to see them." she said with same cold tone. "I'll leave Zendaya for the week. I'll have Mercury send her stuff." She said and walked out of the room. I banged my head against the desk infront of me. "Damnit Malik. Where the hell are you when i need you." I cursed, wishing i could just go back in time. 

My son, er, Jaydon, is engaged to my niece. Whatever happened to the days when everything was....perfect.?

Love You All!

XOXO- TheStoryTeller