Cougar

"Dude were not old enough to be here!" I said as we searched tree the crowd.
"Shut up your gonna get us caught!" Dylan said nudging my ribs.
"God the girls here are hot, why don't you go get laid?" Dylan implied making me laugh. All the ladies in here are way to old for us. Most girls that come here are 27 and up. But he was right they were beyond hot. I tucked my hand so to my jeans as we made our way to the bar.
"Two beers" Dylan said to the bartender luckily he just ordered it with ought asking for ID. I looked down the bar and saw a smoking hot woman leaning against it. She had mid length brown hair a tight dress that barely for over her round boobs, and it perfectly it her curvy body. She had piercing blue eyes an she but her lip when they met mine. I nearly had a heart attack when her and her friend made there way over to us. I nudged Dylan and he turned around just in time for them make it to us.
"You boys look young, are you out past your curfew?" the hottie said.
"Were 18" Dylan said leaning in the bar.
"Were 32" her friend said making my jaw drop. They don't look a day past 22 if you ask me.
"Well I'm Dylan and this is Nate" he said pointing to me. I smiled at the women in front of me and watched as she smiled at me.
"I'm Julia and this is Clair" she said. Clair, that's sexy.
"Well why don't we make this simple. Our husbands are out of town on business and we'd love to feel young again, wanna help?" Clair said putting a hand on my arm. I stuttered trying to speak.
"Oh if it's too late we could go find some adults" Julia said making me smirk.
"No, no let's go" I said looping an arm around her back.

We made it back to Clair's house, me and Dylan parted ways at the club.
"Come on Nate, there's a fire place in the living room. She said leading me there, after we did I started to build the fire.
"You get that built, and I'm gonna go slip into something more comfortable." she said making me swallow hard. She's so hot it's ridiculous! I quickly built the fire and then heard Clair yell from upstairs,
"Why don't you get some champagne and glasses from the cabinet in the kitchen Nate!" I obediently did so and opened it up pouring some in each wine glass. When I went back into the living room I almost fell to the floor. Clair was standing there wrapped up in a white bear skin rug with what appeared to be nothing under it. Her hair was all messed up and I wanted I wanted to kiss that perfect smirk on her face.
"Oh sorry, I got a little cold upstairs so I decided to wrap up in this. It's actually to uncomfortable for my taste." She said before letting fall to the floor unrolling perfectly. She was completely naked and looked perfect in the glow of the fire.
"I'm cold, come cuddle me" she said smiling at me. I quickly set the glasses down on the coffee table and then walked up to her.
"Uh uh, you get warmer when your naked" she said unbuckling my pants. I hadn't been this close to a naked girl since my ex girlfriend 5 months ago! She quickly undressed me and smiled at my package.
"Oh yes you'll be perfect" She said before sitting down on the rug. I sat down next to her and felt the heat from the fire hit my body. She looked over at me and began leaning into my lips. I pushed in until I felt her plump lips hit mine. They moved perfectly and finally she climbed on top of me. I felt my erection begin to grow and it got worse when she grabbed hands and let me touch her breasts.
"How do they feel?"
"Nicer than my exs!" I said rubbing them up.
"Good" she said rolling over and roughly leading me on top of her.
"Now eat my pussy!" she squealed at me. I quickly went to two on her kicking up and down side to side, sucking a little on her clit.
"Oh god here it comes!" she screamed then I quickly stopped and began rubbing her with my fingers.
"Fucking fuck me already!" she yelled at me. Obviously she's not a foreplay type. I quickly slid in to her and she moaned like crazy. Then I slid in and out slowly increasing my speed.
"Oh god your so good!" she shouted clawing at my back.
"Oh baby your good" I said to her followed by many moans. Her pussy walls throbbed around my dick and I didn't think i could hold it any longer.
"Oh shit! Your way better than my husband!" she said encouraging me to go faster. I went faster and deeper until I knew I hit her spot.
"Ahh god! Your bigger to!" She said making my ego boost. I sped up a little faster and I felt it coming. I knew she was going to also.
"Oh.. don't.. stop!"
"I won't Clair!"
"Oh shit!"
"Ahhhh"
Finally we both came together, we screwed again then we blew eachother then in the morning we went our separate ways.