Chapter 1 : Interesting World

Interesting World

-

- 3rd Person's POV -

A certain albino with a tattoo under his eye that resembled an upside down crown is  looking at different parallel worlds. He stopped when he spotted a world that caught his interest.

"Hmmm..... this world looks interesting and Fun.... I'm sure Tsu-chan would love it when he sees this..... I wonder what he's doing?"

'Hmm.... maybe I should pay him a visit' his thoughts were broken when he heard light footsteps come his way.

"What are you doing Byakuran-kun?" a girl said.

She had a flower tattoo under her right eye, she has a dark green(blue?) hair and a mushroom like hat placed on her head matching the white gown she wore.

She was smiling but you could see the curious gaze she was giving to him. Byakuran gave a fox like grin in response to her smile.

"I'll tell you once I do my amazing plan"

She nodded and followed Byakuran to the mansion of a fellow sky.

/// Vongola Mansion ///

"Ugh... I feel like something bad is going to happen"

A brunette with gravity defying hair said while clutching his head in pain.

"I hope it's not paperwork again"

He looked outside the window and saw the garden. The flowers were swaying in the wind, the trees rustling to the breeze, it must be refreshing. Oh how he wish he could go outside. Staying here in his office doing paperwork - that his oh so troublesome guardians cause - makes him feel more like a prisoner than a Mafia boss.

He sat back on his chair and muttered.

"*sigh*, it's so boring here.  I wish I could find something interesting to do"

"I can help you with that Tsu-chan"

"Hieee!!!!" Tsuna shriek but immediately put his hands on his mouth thinking that a certain sadistic tutor might hear.

"What are you doing here Byakuran!!! And Yuni?" Tsuna gave the two a curios gaze. One was sitting on the window sill while the other was standing beside it. He sighed and said.

"You could've at least gone through the door"

"But that wouldn't be fun~ " he sigh at what Byakuran said.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

" I just wanna help you end you boredom" Byakuran said and

He gave him a confused look. He shook his  head and massage his  temples " Look, if your just gonna give me more paperwork's then you should just leave Byakuran..." after he said that he glared at him.

"Actually, if you agree. You will have a vacation in doing you paperwork" Tsuna's ears perked at that.

"I'm listening...."  Byakuran smirked at his response.

"I'll take it that you agree then...." tsuna just nod at him. "I'll be sending you to a world full of heroes,  villains, evil,  powers, fun, and destruction. Bye Tsu-chan"

"Wha-"  he wasn't able to finish what he was saying because tthere was suddenly a flash of light and the brunette was now gone in the room.

'Hehehe, good luck Tsu-chan'

"Byakuran-kun , uncle Reborn and Tsuna-kun's guardians are gonna get mad at you" the girl said

"Right! That's why we need to hurry and get out " Byakuran held her hand and they ran out of the window.

// Somewhere in a Forest //

A brunette is standing on the edge of the cliff his eyes closed and a gun in his hand. His once closed eyes opened revealing dull yet beautiful sunset orange orbs.  He stared at the sky sadly.

"I'm sorry kaa-san..... I can't fulfill my promise to you.... it just hurts so much..... I can't take it..... I hope you can forgive me....  I'll be joining you soon..." A tear slid down his face.

After he said that he pointed the gun at the side of his head then pulled the trigger.

*Bang*

The gunshot was heard throughout the whole forest.

He fell from the cliff while he was slowly letting go of the gun. Blood was oozing from his head, tears continuously streaming from his eyes and a contented sad smile  present on his face.