~Chapter Four - Second Step~

"Sakura-chan," he shook the sleeping girl awake.

"Naruto..." she yawned, "good morning," she added happily while stretching. It was a delightful morning for her, the day looked bright, she felt incredible and Naruto – Naruto was upset? He was sitting on the edge of the bed, his back to her. His head hung and his shoulders slouched, she could tell something was wrong. "What's wrong?"

"It's time for work."

"That's not what this is about at all is it?"

"That shouldn't have happened..." he confessed after a sigh, his voice shaky.

"What? But why?!" She was thoroughly shocked, a million things running through her mind. Did she do something wrong? Did he love someone else? Hinata?

"You love Sasuke."

"Really?" She crawled to him and wrapped her arms around his torso, resting her chin on his shoulder and planting a kiss on the back of his neck. "If I did, I sure as hell wouldn't have kissed you last night."

"Honestly?"

"Honestly."

He stood up suddenly, almost causing her to fall on her face, and knelt on the floor before her. "You kissed me, what does that mean? How do you feel about me?"

She thought long and hard about her answer. All the time he patiently waited, looking her in the eyes with the most serious expression she'd ever seen on him. "Being with you makes me feel like I belong here, next to you, always." She blushed a little at how cheesy that was, but it was true, "Whenever we're together I feel safe, I feel loved. I witnessed you grow into someone I truly admire and want to be with for the rest of my life. Being your friend alone makes me so proud. You don't even know how happy I feel every time I see you smile." She sighed, "I could go on and on, but really, just know this: I want to be with you. I don't dare use the big word yet because there are still feelings I need to sort out, but believe me, here," she grabbed both of is hands, "is where I want to be."

"I really am in a dream, aren't I?"

Sakura giggled, "Silly." She cupped his face with her hands and smiled, "kiss your girlfriend already."

She could see the shock in his wide open eyes for just a second, and then he obeyed her, kissing her softly and pushing her to the bed ever so gently. He lay between her legs, her hands on his hair as he kissed her lips, jaw, and neck. Tender bites to these areas brought out soft moans from her, and gave her tingles that caused her to pull on his hair and dig her nails into his back. She wasn't going to just lay there and enjoy the torture, though. She took advantage of her superb strength to push him off of her and straddle him, holding both of his hands with one of hers above his head. She returned the same pleasures to him, kissing, biting and licking the same areas he did. She snickered as he groaned and moaned under her, now she understood why he liked doing that to her so much. She let go of his hands to take his shirt off, she wanted to feel more of him, all of him, in fact. He groaned even louder when she began kissing his chiseled stomach.

"Sakura... You're driving me crazy," he managed to mumble out. He pulled her to his mouth again and pulled her shirt off between kisses. They flipped around again, Naruto regaining his position on top, between her legs, pressing his hardness against her warmth. This earned him the loudest moan yet... He began to kiss at her more sensitive areas, on her collarbone, the top of her small breasts, as well as the underneath, and her toned flat stomach. Going back up, he paused at her breasts, meeting her eyes for confirmation, before removing the last piece covering her mounds. He took one of them in his mouth, gently licking her now erect nipple, as well as all around, not really knowing what he was doing, but wanting to taste all of her. He took the noises she was making, along with her squirming under him as a good sign to continue doing the same to the other one. He couldn't take his mouth or hands off her.