date night

~~~Erins POV~~~

Alex texted me his address and it was 7.30, I had a shower and I was getting ready. Bobby was just raving on about how lucky I was but I wasn't really listening to him I was too busy concentrating on my eyeliner flicks.

He had finished speaking and I just looked at him and told him to shut up, he gave me a sassy look, I rolled my eyes and I carried on putting on mascara.

I was about to leave when Mary put something in my pocket, "you might need it" I knew what it was right then, did she really think I was going to do it on the first date? She does make me laugh though. I stepped out the door and walked to Alex's place, I knocked the door and Alex opened, "you look phenomenal" he said kissing me on the cheek. "thankyou" i said while giggling. He led me into the living room and where I saw wine and movies all stacked up beside the flat screen telly. He took my coat off and told me to take a seat, I sat down and he handed me a glass of wine and said "any films you want to watch?" I walked over to the stack and picked out the romantic film 'serendipity' it had always been my favourite film. I handed it to Alex and he smiled. He started up the film and he put his arm around me and my head ended up on his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the late update, I hope your enjoying it.

ginge x