Part One

Hi I'm y/n I am 16 years old and I live with my abusive father while my mom is in jail. I get bullied for god knows what but anyways on to the story. I got dressed (outfit above) and snuck ut the door so my dad didn't see me and I was off to school, Hailey and her bitch squad were waiting for me at my locker. "hey y/n nice outfit I got that last year try being more up to date on what people are wearing and also your too fat to be wearing that". god Is Hailey annoying, "come on girls get her" and they beat me up....... I had a bloody nose and tons of black and blue marks every where.

Lunch

I sat alone like always and everyone came by and threw there trash at me like always, at this point I don't know what the meaning of life is but I gotta stay strong just for the rest of the day case tonight I'm running away. so I eat and try to plan out how I am getting passed my dad when I sneak out tonight cause he stays up really late. I already have all my stuff packed and ready to go all I need is a bus ticket witch I have been saving up all my money for.

at home

when I get home my dad isn't there so I take this opportunity to leave so I grab my stuff and run out the back door and I go to the nearest bus station and wait. I live in Ohio and I'm trying to make it to California cause that's where everyone becomes a star most of the time anyways.

at the bus station

"ticket lady- hello how are you today?" "I'm fine thanks for asking, so um I need a ticket to California". "ticket lady- oh okay I need your name and age please" " my name is y/n and I am 16". "ticket lady- okay that will be 20 dollars even please" " okay here you go" "ticket lady- have a great day" "you too". I got my ticket and all I had to do was wait for the bus...... I come in 4 hours really?!?! Guess I gotta wait that long urgh

on the bus

The bus was empty so i went all the way to the back where the big seat was near the tiny bathroom thing and fell asleep. -the next day- i woke up and walked to the frount of the bus and asked the driver where we were at and we were in Oklahoma City and from here we had no more stops until California and we would arrive there in 17 hours.