Justin's imagines ( I'll be part of your world)

Hi guys, I tried to read this story while I'm bored. I'm just creating hope you guys enjoy it. I used bad things a lot about Selena. Again, this is just a story. 😄 Have fun , love you guys 😘

--------------------------

Your POV

My mom said," It's time to go to the beach, 10 mins to go"

You gone to pick up some clothes, and u have 3 bikinis. Pink, Blue and Purple.

They are your favorite colors. So u, decided to choose the purple ones.

Some short dress, shorts, t-shirts and some sandals. You look so formal. You got in the car and hear Justin's song " All that matters".

You sang along and put BELIEVE acoustic on. Boyfriend is the first. So, u sang along.

When you look at the window, you saw a hot guy with sunglasses on.

It was JUSTIN DREW BIEBER MALLETE!.

He was smiling at you.

You stare all him for almost of the time. You're so happy. You support him and also a huge belieber. Then you realize that he was going the same way as you.

Justin's POV

I saw a girl with perfect eyes. I can tell that she doesn't have mascara. I think she was singing boyfriend. I smiled and winked at her.

She blushed, I suddenly look at Selena.

She was a bit angry while I was looking at her. She did nothing and started to write a song called " Star dance".

I told her a bit in, "Baby slow down the song". And she wrote in it.

I laughed but still thinking about that pretty girl.

I suddenly looked at that pretty girl again, she was a bit nervous and warn herself to look at my face in her car.

I tried to keep calm myself as Selena was near me.

Your POV

OMG!! JUSTIN BIEBER!! You were thinking. Your mom parked her car and u grabbed your own baggage.

As you were walking, you saw Justin was walking with Selena.

Paps are everywhere capturing. So you went off to the hotel and thinking to yourself,

" Selena was with him too" you started to hide a smile N go for walk at beach with your mommy.

You brought your purse and put your phone, wallet and a pink lipstick in it.

You went to the beach.

And your momma asked, " What's wrong hun?" She said with a smile.

You wanted to tell her about Justin but you said, " I'm hungry" you giggle.

" Let's go to a restaurant nearby then" your mommy said.

" Great idea" you replied.

You saw Justin holding hands with his gf. You got a feeling " Staring".

You were wondering why was he staring at you. You went to the restaurant. Ordered some seafood.

While you were eating, you saw your Ex's boyfriend with his new gf.

Your stomach got butterflied. Concentrated to your food and starting to talk to your mom.

Justin's POV

I saw that girl, I don't know her name.

I don't want Selena to hurt because of me. Her fans will tweet silly things on twitter again.

I hate this bitch, she used me for money.

She never give me emotions. I don't wanna be with her again.

Your POV

" Mum, I wanna go to the bathroom" you said.

You rushed in to the bathroom and started to cry. No one was there.

You tried to whip of your tears and put some lipstick on while u were talking a deep breathe.

Selena was there too, u asked her for a sign but she ignored u.

You don't really care about her just wanting to meet Justin and forgot about your EX.

-------------------------------------------

Guys! This is my first story not really good, in the next chapter I'll try to write a bit of my life in it too. A bit sad and happy. I'm happy to do your requests.

Thanks for your reading. Love ya 😘😍

O