Unacceptable reason

With her bloodshot eyes she was looking through the window of her life, feeling the wind of all the memories with him which gave her the emotion of sudden loneliness and anger on her own self for being vulnerable for the past four years with him. It was the night when he dumped her.She was feeling suicidal and there was no one by her side to make her feel it's alright to be rejected by someone and it's gonna pass like clouds. It wasn't a easy task to self soothe when she was ditched by him as it was her first love and couldn't take that for an unacceptable reason. Eyes were paining like hell and dint sleep or eat for days continuously since the day he broke up with her. He seemed so normal, carefree and busy posing for photographs with his new girl friend and posting it in whatsapp,knowing that she used to check his profile everyday during their days together.The intimate pictures posted added the fuel onto the flame that was burning within her and she burst into ashes. All that she had was love for him,the irony is that she dint know it was that love which was killing her like a slow poison. Unbearable pain made her heart heavy,motionless body parts, fucked up mind and dead soul.She was breaking her brains to realise the reason behind everything and there was an unacceptable idiotic reason hidden.

To be continued....