Jonah

Short and unedited

Your POV
You and Jonah had been dating for almost three years now and you loved him so much. You guys lived together with the other guys obviously because there like brothers to you both. Three weeks ago was your 18th birthday and Jonah surprised you with a mini vacation from the boys. You guys went to Hawaii for a week and loved it. But You had been getting sick for the passed like week and didn't know why. You decided to take a pregnancy test just to rule that out. You took it and went and laid down on you and Jonahs bed for 5 anxious minutes. You and Jonah never really talked about kids except for the fact that you wanted two and he didn't really care. He wasn't home at the moment....which is why you wanted to do this now.

You waited 5 minutes and walked into the bathroom to check the test.......

Positive.....

You read it over and over. You even took two more to be sure.

Positive....

Positive....

You were pregnant! All you could think about was telling Jonah. You decided to casually bring up baby names into your conversation later.

--------------- one hour later

Jonah: hey babe *he walked into the room*
You: hey how was recording?
Jonah: good do you feel better
You: ya a little
Jonah: do you wanna get food with me and the guys?
You: uh sure
Jonah: ok come on

*we all walked to chipotle because it's me and Jonahs favorite*

We got our food and sat down at a table.

Jack: wanna play random questions?
All: sure
Jack: y/n go first
You: ok ummm haha ok when you have kids what are there names gonna be?
Daniel: uh Connor or Alex
Jack: Abby or Sarah
Zach: Jackson and north
Corbyn: Corbyn Jr. *everyone laughed*
Jonah: Aiden for a girl and Jackson for a guy
You: cool
*we got up and started walking to the door*
Corbyn: why was that the question *they laughed*
*i looked at Jonah*
You: what if I told you you could use one or both of those names? *they all stopped*
Jonah:....... I'm confused
You: *i smiled and looked at the guys then back at Jonah*....... I'm pregnant
Jonah: what!??! No way?!!
Other guys: what??!!!
You: your gonna be a dad Jonah!
Jonah: no way! Baby how long have you known! *he had the biggest smile on his face and the other guys looked shocked*
You: like a few hours I couldn't wait to tell you tho
Jonah: *he picked me up and kissed me* I'm gonna be a dad *he almost screamed*
You: yes you are...are you happy?
Jonah: I can't wait to teach it things....wait until it can sing that's gonna be so cool...A little tiny me and you babe!
You: haha ya....I hope you know twins run in the family *i looked at the guys* look at the 4 uncles *they laughed*
Jack: just so you know I'm getting paid to baby sit....
*we all laughed at him*
Jonah: lets go home I wanna celebrate
You: haha ok
Jonah: I love both of you or all three I guess *he looked down at my stomach*
You: I love you too Jonah bear