Season 5 ep 1

"WERE BACK!"
You yell bursting through the doors of re: "finally." Touka says with her arms crossed kaneki gives her a weird look. "So uh where's yomo and Hinami." "Hinami a upstairs." "And-" "JUST SHUT UP FOR ONCE Y/N!" Touka voice breaks. "Uh kanek- kaneki what's up with uh-" "she's uh I will explain later." You enter the small room as kaneki stands in the hall way a little disturbed by something. The crying that filled the room soon turned to screams of anger "WHY WHY WEREN'T YOU THERE YOMO DIED LOOKING FOR YOU YOU LIED TO ME YOU WEREN'T THERE." "Hi-"
"All you did was murder my mother."
Shocked and hurt you now ran out the room kaneki chasing after you. Now locked in your apartment crying you grab your mask and launch out the window. I'm hungry... landing near a CCG base a few rush out side "ITS THE EYEPATCH!!!" "Heh" rushing at them you notice a new recruit a formerly aquatinted psycho "ray..." "It's juzzou now." What is that thing on his back? "13s Jason?!?" Falling back from your second charge attack you have images of a person who you no longer are killing Jason. "Awww don't be a buzz kill come on get up and fight!" That was juzzous plan use the emotional roller coaster to get to you well I know how to fight back! Getting up and walking to juzzou you mutter "SORRY COULDN'T HEAR YA YOUR GONNA HAVE TO SPEAK LOUDER EYEPATCH!" now running you yell "HOWS SHINOHARA! OH COME ON YOU COULDN'T FORGET HIM HE IS LIKE A FATHER TO YOU OH WAIT I FOR GOT I SHOULD SAY WAS!" Now hitting him right in the face while he's of Guard he is launched back into a building structure pipe. Throwing off your mask covered by the smoke "you know eyepatch I wish we could talk you know psychopath to psychopath. But we can't cause I have to do my job so I can get rid of your kind." "In that case I wish I had another cup of coffee this morning."