Chapter 2

Dinahs pov

God he has grown up so much. We are at his practice right now and they are finishing up their last play.
He jumps into the end zone and makes it.
"I hate to say this mani but you cousin is hot as fuck" camila says and I just look at her like she just attacked me
"I would watch out Mila d over here has a little crush" mani says pushing me a little.
" I do not" I say starting to walk towards the guys in the ice buckets.
"Hey mani" I hear the guy with the crazy jaw line say and she starts to blush so I just smile and sit behind Trey. He is all tense because I don't think he knows who is behind him, I put my hands on his shoulders and move it to his chest and he relaxes.
"What's up d" he says looking up at me
"Nothing I just miss you" I respond truthfully
"You miss me" he says turning around a little
"Ya how could I not miss my little brother" I say lying a little and because I don't wanna except the fact that I kinda like him
"Ya alright" he says getting out of the ice bucket and walking away.
"Good job D" Travis said sarcastically so I just fake smile and flip him off making my face go to my bitch face after I did
"Trey" I yell his name running toward him but he just ignores me and keeps walking. He leaves me no choice.
"Treyvon Anderson Hamilton" I yell getting closer to him.
"Oh no oh hell no you can't say my full name" he says turning around flashing his smile and it makes my heart stop
"What's got you so hurt you gotta say my full name" he says laughing making he follow him to the door of the locker room.
"You can come in Dinah" he says laughing and looking at me

Skip to the next day (game day)

Treys pov

"Let's go boys" I yell in the locker room as we are walking out I see chantel standing next to the side line so I walk over to her and take off my helmet.
"You are looking mighty fine in your uniform mr Hamilton" she says poking my chest making me laugh.
"Ya well you are looking mighty fine in my jersey" I say pulling her by the waist and kissing her.
"Wow" she says
"I needed a good luck for this game" I say and I see Dinah looking at me hurt and mani looking at me laughing
"Trey get your fucking ass on the field" coach yells at me
"Let's go guys pumped up" I yell jumping up and down on the field waiting for the play to start.
As I get the ball I run out of bounds and get tackled out of bonds so I take of my helmet and push the guy
"What's up nigga" he says pushing me back taking off his helmet.
"You wanna go let's go" I say punching him in the face cause if his team to rush on the field and my team to rush on the field.
Most of the team is fighting me they all got me on the floor stomping my head.
Out of no where I see Travis and dj and Anthony come jumping into this big pile and punching people in the face.
"Get up nigga" the guy says and I get up punching him again knocking him out this time
"Fuck outa here you think you can jump me and Ima be okay with that" I yell at him and his team mates
"Nah nigga I ain't no pussy come on " I yell trying to step forward but being pulled back by Travis and dj and Anthony is holding back Dinah and normani.
"We the number one team in the country that's why you gotta act like a fucking fool for " I yell at the guy on the floor who I punched.
"Trey calm down" I hear chantel say.
"Nah this little boy thinks he's hard" I say yanking my hand back from her
"Treyvon" I hear mani say and I just look at her and look back.
"You one lucky ass boy cause my family's here and if they weren't I would have been beating your ass
"Treyvon" Dinah says pulling at my waist to get back from them.
"Dinah Ima whoop his ass so hard" I say and she just keeps pulling me back.
" I know baby just calm down please" she says turning me around walking me to the locker room to get my head checked  out.
"Baby you are bleeding a lot" She says as she puts my arm around her shoulders and her hands around my waist.
" Ima need stitches" I ask her and she just shakes her head.
"Alright sit down bud" my physical specialist says and he starts to put the stitches above my eyebrow.
"Ahh fuck man calm down" I yell and I see miss Britney walk in
"T watch your language" Dinah says holding my hand.
"What happened " miss Britney says walking up to the table.
"He got jumped on the field and they were jumping in his head" Dinah says looking at me with all love in her eyes.
" alright can I have a moment alone with him" she asked everyone and they all walk out and Dinah is the last one to look at me and walk away.
"He bud, you okay"
"Ya I am fine I just snapped and had a kinda flash back"
"Have you told Dinah about it or anyone but me and normani"
"Nah see that's the thing I ain't no one to show my feelings I am not just gonna open up to her even if I love her" I say and then open my eyes wide seeing what I just said.

Dinahs pov
"Even if I love her" he says and I just drop my face. I zoned out a little and I realized that the door was opening and I ran a little ways and stoped. Trey walks out and starts to walk towards the field.
"Well it looks like Nela is going to be kicked out of the game for the way he acted on the field towards treyvon Hamilton" I hear over the intercom.
"You are not getting back on that field" I hear miss Britney tell him
"Yes ma'am I know" he says so politely
Ugh he is such a gentleman was all I could think about before I felt a tap on my shoulder .