02:24 A.M

"When this freaking games end I'm going to kill this fucking lighter."

Those words came out of Seokmin's mouth while he was trying to get his lighter to work.

His candle was being a bitch to him by going out and then he needed to get it on with the lighter again and the lighter was also an asshole who wouldn't work if Seokmin wanted the stupid thing to work.

He doesn't even like fire, why couldn't this stupid game go with the time so they could use there phones as light instead of a smelly candle.

Seokmin really just wanted to murder his candle and lighter because those shitty things didn't work.

The flame went out every time Seokmin needed him the most and then gave that shitty thing him also no warmth.

Seokmin rememberd the chillyness that went over his body when they thit that weird door thingy where they needed to open the door and blow there candle out so they should let the creepy shadow dude in.

Seokmin hated the whole fucking game, it was stupid.

He wasn't scared, not even a little bit and he was cold as shit. He hated the whole candle rule and just wanted to go back to the livingroom so he could slap Seungkwan for eating his pizza.

He was hungry, he noticed.

"Oke, where the hell am I now and how the hell do I get to the kitchen?" He questioned himslef.

He looked around and saw many door, he really hated that the house was so big. Why did Jeonghan's parents think it was a good idea to buy a house where every normale person would get lost in?

"Like where in Gods name am I?"

He went to do IneMineMo what made him go in the most right door and he prayed to god that there was food that Seungkwan couldn't steal from him.

"It is just a dream." Seungkwan said against himself when he looked into the mirror.

He looked at the blubber around his waist, arms, legs and face.

But when he went to touch it he could feel his ribs, his fingers went over the bones.

He could feel every bone is his body and if he looked at his arms directly he saw his bones with some skin on it.

He wanted to throw up, he wanted to throw up because of the discusting blubber he saw in the mirror but also because the feeling of his bones under his fingers.

He wanted to move to the toilet but his legs wouldn't work, his feet didn't move a inch.

After minutes of trying his legs finally moved his body to the toilet where he was kneeling down.

His finger in his trought but nothing came out.

Because nothing can come out if there is nothing in it.

--------

I'm sorry, my mind is a very fucked up place and I don't think Seungkwan is fat or anything.

I just wanted someone with an eating disorder and in some way he looked like the best choice....