Part 1

It's 4.00am morning already.. I'm bit sleepy but i got excited too to become a trainee.. I hope I wil debut soon "perhaps".. Before I forget, Krystal got casted too but our parent didn't give her permission to join it because she is too young.. Eunbi will start another new day at the same school with Krystal.. I studied at SOPA, they study at another school that our parents registered for them.. On my first day in SOPA, I met a girl named Taeyeon.. She looked quite scary because she doesn't talk to anyone.. I afraid to approach her.. Maybe one day I will talk with her.. I sat beside Yoona, the prettiest girl in my school.. Yoona is our class monitor too..

Back to my first day become a trainee, when I arrived at SM building, the guard show me the room for the new trainees.. I'm the first person arrived at the room.. I feel a bit awkward.. The guard ask me to wait until the SM staff came..

After 10 minutes...
Suddenly the door opened and I got surprised because it's Taeyeon!!!
I'm a bit surprised because the quiet girl in my class are becoming a trainee like me too... After she got in, we didn't talk because I scared to talk to her.. After 5 minutes, I challenged myself to talk to her.. FINALLY WE ARE TALKING TO EACH OTHER!!  She stated that she is a shy person.. She become too shy to talk to people.. We became talkative..
The trainee got in one by one.. Yoona is also here! I'm bit happy that my friend are here.. BUT!!! there are a weird person.. Her name is Hyoyeon.. I know all of the new trainee's name because we need to wear a nametag.. We are 11 person in the room.. After 30 minutes, the SM staff got in.. Suddenly....

To be continued.....