I Love You...

Khushi felt droplets of water hit her body as she stood in their private balcony and she smiled looking up at the sky. Dripping wet into rain, she twirled around once again and splashed the rain drops away from her hands. It was almost getting dark but she was completely ignorant to it. Even she was ignorant to her own state. The maroon netted sari she was wearing was sticking to her smooth untouched velvety skin making her features more sharp. Her lips were wet and a huge bright smile was gracing her pink lips.

Arnav entered his room as the front door was left unlocked. He looked around for his wife in the room but she was nowhere to be found. He went towards the balcony and what he saw there, left him breathless. He stood stumped at his wife, who was drenched in the rain from head to toe. His heart burned with the ****ual vibes, her current look was passing on to him. She was looking just too tempting.....too delectable to look away. Only he knew how he spent these two months in her presence. Sharing a same bed, same room, house, meals, and still not touching her was a torture on his self.

Arnav lazily but steadily walked towards his wife while she was all oblivious to the surroundings. He pulled her by her arm and that is when she came to know of another person there. She looked at his dishevelled form....his hair wet and ruffled made him look too cute yet hot. Her eyes widened as she felt him pulling her more to himself. Feeling shy she looked around, forcing him to look around too but he kept staring at her face which was all red. Rain drops were tracing her face and falling down on the ground after touching her lips, her chin, her every single part.

Lust and desire was completely arousing him seeing her current state. All these days, he could control himself, but this time, it was slowly ebbing away seeing her, feeling her so close.

"Khushi" He whispered her name like a prayer. Khushi's breath fastened up feeling him so close and their wet condition was not helping much too. Her lips were shivering but her body was on fire. Arnav nuzzled her temple and kissed her softly out there. The contact of his lips to her skin sent shivers down her spine. Her body was completely pasted against his.

His lips traced her cheek bone and then moved to her ear. Her eyes got heavy with the extreme emotion of passion, he was building inside her. She felt her breath hitch as she felt his teeth biting her hanging earring and pulling it while his breath on her collarbone made goose bumps all over her body.

"I love you Khushi..." He whispered into her ears and Khushi felt her world stop. The magical moment was here and she was trying to memorize it......his each word, the atmosphere.

"I love you...." Arnav repeated cupping her face.

"I love you too, Arnav..." She whispered back and hugged him tightly. Arnav enclosed her in his arms as if holding onto his life. Her confession and her closeness was all he wished to have. He pulled out of the hug and cupped her face again. He kissed her forehead and then moved to her cheeks....her chin....and finally looked at her lips....they had tiny water droplets on them and all of a sudden he felt thirsty. He bent down and took her lips in a toe curling kiss. This was not anything that they had shared in the last 2 months.....this kiss had the heat.....the passion....the craze.....the commitment forever. Arnav's hands were tracing her structure while hers were massaging his scalp.

A sudden thunder made them break apart and Khushi hugged him tight feeling scared. Arnav held her close giving her a feel of security. But the hug of security soon turned into caresses......caresses turned to kisses...... Both of them knew this was the moment.....the moment they had been waiting for so long......Passion was brewing up at the rate of seconds and nothing in the world could stop it.

That night Arnav realized her love for him. Arnav felt as if he conquered the world every time Khushi moaned his name like a mantra. Every time she trembled under him, he felt a strange sense of pride swelling his heart. Every time he looked at her he felt the luckiest in the word to have her....a beauty inside out.

That night Khushi realised how much he loved her. He had been very slow and passionate. He had made a sweet love to her. He had touched her at places where no man ever did. He had made her feel like a complete woman.

They did not know how many times they repeated the age old rhythm.....all they knew was that they could never get tired of it.....they could never have enough of each other.....

Their bond had been given a new meaning that night......anew definition of infinite trust....devotion....intimacy and above all LOVE.

**********

Sunrays peeped in through the French doors to the balcony filling the room with a golden glow. The orange-yellow colour soon made way for the bright rays. Khushi stirred feeling movement under her. She felt someone lifting her up slightly and slowly blinked and opened her eyes. She saw Arnav turning around on the bed such that he now lied on his back. He looked at her and gave an apologetic expression.

"I'm so sorry.....I didn't want to wake you up." He said as Khushi had a cute pout at being disturbed. They had slept by some 3 in the morning and it was just 7 now. If not him, she needed a good tight sleep after all. When he had slightly stirred in sleep, he felt a weight on his back. He was lying on his stomach and Khushi was lying above him with their hands and legs intertwined. He looked at her posture. She was in a very uncomfortable position and so he tried to turn around after slightly lifting her up.

"You wanted to get up?" She asked him in a sleepy tone.

"No...No...I just wanted to make you lay down properly. You sleep now....come here..." Arnav said as he opened his arms wide for his wife. Khushi locked her arms behind his neck and placing a kiss right over his heart, laid down once again over him while his hands wounded around her slender waist. Placing a light kiss on her forehead Arnav closed his eyes while his hands caressed her hair unlocking her locks.

It was a new morning.....a new beginning.

**********

Khushi looked at the closed door. Arnav was inside his study doing a conference call. The moment they were about to step out for a long drive around Lucknow, he had received an urgent call from the Delhi branch. Since that moment he had been locked in his study while she sat on the couch bored. Right in this moment, she had realised one thing. Her husband was a workaholic who could forget everything when it came to work. 'Even his wife'....She chuckled at the last line.

"I'm so sorry Khushi......we can't go now. I'll have to handle an urgent meeting with a client now and....sorry!!" Arnav said feeling bad that he couldn't spend some time with his wife.

Khushi was sad for sure but seeing his face, she didn't feel like complaining. So she put up a cheerful smile on her face and keeping her palm over his, she blinked her eyes assuring him its okay.

**********