Chapter1

Crystal pov;

It's the day , the day I move from my hometown , where I grew up all my life , to that fantastic sunny place , California , I always dreamed of going to California , it looks amazing . And finally my dream is becoming true . Smiling as I walk around this apartment that is filled with thousands and thousands of childhood memories . I rush to get my bags & give them to my dad to place them in the car so we don't miss our flight .

"Say your final goodbye to this house" my mum says

We finally arrive at the house , and all I can say is it's perfect . I love it. It's much bigger than our old house , and the view is amazing !

Connor pov;

"Kayy I'll see you laterr gorgg" I tell the girl , who I can't remember her name, as she is leaving my house

Wow , I can't believe I actually live here , In Cali . I'm so proud of my self, whatt 5 girls in 7 days, and the girl that just left was the 6th , I have to text jc .

From: Connor

To: jc Caylen

I hit the sixth girl todayy , she just left& it's only been a week !

Then I suddenly here a car parking on the other side of the road . A family with bags&boxes are coming out the car . Then it hit me . There are new people moving to that house , and there's a girl my age . Let me introduce myself .

Crystals pov;

"Hey there,you must be the new neighbours , I'm Connor , I live in this house" a cute my age boy comes to my parents&I and is pointing at a house which I'm assuming is where he lives ,

"Hi I'm Bob & she's my wife Vanessa , and they are our children Crystal&Jackson" my parents introduce themselves& and he starts up a conversation with me "So crystal is a beautiful name ,&has anyone ever told you have such beautiful eyes ." , what a jerk , trying to flirt , bitch hell no . " Uhm thank you." I tell him back with a slight of annoyance in my voice. "Let's get to know each other .. How about you come over?"

"Is anyone in your house? There's no cars outside your house.." I asked confused .

"Erm , my mum is coming after 30 minutes .. I'm not going to kidnap you , just come . "

"Be back in an hour honey" my mum tells me .

"Kay whatever" I reply

Connor starts talking & I understood that he is older than me in 11 months , and attending the same high school i'd be attending after summer break ends , which is really soon there is like only 2 weeks left , and my birthday is after 2 months ! . 12th of October .

After talking about life , which took us around 20 minutes ,he starts acting cheesy but saying

"Your are what 'perfect is to me"

"Your the most beautiful person I've ever seen"

"I'd loved to be called yours"

What a serious asshole.

"Just shut up, anyways i have to leave."

I tell him.

"But only 30 minutes passed,you have 30 minutes then you can leave "

Then his phone rings .

"Hello kian, I've missed you , how's your summer been going ?" He says to the phone

"Mine has been going great , where are you now ?" He says

"La? Seriously , in your house? Come over ! I'll introduce you to my neighbour , she's in the same school as ours " I roll my eyes.

"Yeah , great , I love you bro." Then he hangs up .

___________________________

This is it for today .. I'll try my best to update 5 times a week , tell everyone about this & give me ideas for drama/romance .. Cause id love to here your opinions/ideas , don't forget to like ..

IMMPPORRAANNTTT

I'm not making fun of any of the O2l members , I just have to change their personalities a bit cause they are all so sweet&loving&caring , so for a dramatic/romantic fanfic I had to change them .