Day Before shooting

I DON'T OWN GAME SHAKERS OR THE COMPANYS MENTIONED BUT I DO OWN THE IDEA

Benji and Cree were sitting on Benji's bed watching a movie on Netflix"Open up" Cree tells Benji,Benji opens his mouth and cree throws in some popcorn. Benji smiles at Cree as she puts a hand full of popcorn in her mouth.Just then cree looks over and Benji looks away"What is there something on my face?"she says touching her face.

"yep theres something  right here" he says then her kissing her all over her face finishing with her lips.Cree looks at him and smirks,"No!No Cree!Don't even..."But before Benji could even finish his sentence Cree starts to tackle him and finishes by sitting on his stomach.

"Mhh what do we have here a little Benji Flores .Nowhere to go..." she says teasing him

"Well miss Cicchino what ya gonna do to me?!" Benji asks smartly.

"Nothing i'm just happy that i could pin you down this time" she answers getting of of him and starts to watch the movie again.Her  face turns from happy and focused to worried.

"Whats the matter...wait is it the whole secret thing?Are you regreting us?Is it too awkward?" Benji starts to get a bit sacred after all he really likes Cree ,they've got a connection like no other and Benji couldn't live a week not talking or being with Cree. Benji seems like the kind of person who is tough but on the inside he is the sweetness person who cares about everything.

"No just how we gonna keep it a secret?"

"We just save the romance parts to ourselfs and bring the friendship part of us out"

"kk"she replies"I've gotta go soon cause we got season 3 to start shooting tommorrow"

"I know isn't that crazy already season 3.Anyway wait here quickly while I get something" Benji leaves his room while cree nodds and goes on her phone.Suddenly Benji's little brother Isaiah comes in.

"Cree!!" Isaiah shouts coming in a attacking cree.

"Isaaiaaah, what are you doing here?"

"I'm at  m'house. Wanna play?"

"Sure.What do you wanna play...super heros?"

"ya',you be...Sup'er Cree" as Isaiah say that Benji comes back but sees that and starts to eavesdrops.

"You'll be Captin Isaiah"

" Like it Cree?"

"Like what Isaiah?"

"The neckless Benji got you" Benji feels like he was stupid for telling his brother about the neckless he was about to give to Cree , should of been more careful to trust someone whos not 4 yet.

"Neckless?" 'he got me a neckless?'"Oh yh I love it" she says smiling."you know it's a bit late to play games right now, want me to put you to bed and i'll play with you tommorrow?"

"yes" And with that cree lifted up Isaiah and was bringing him to the room.Benji started to hide so he watch Cree put Isaiah to bed.Cree tucked Isaiah in and said goodnight.As she stepped out Benji grabbed her and dip kissed her.

After they finish Cree asked"What was that for?"

"for being Cree" and he put the neckless with was a diamond  heart say 'C+B'

After having along chat about something to do with a frog. Cree left with a beautiful diamond neckless round her neck she'll never forget.