septe

here's your new chapter , maybe we'll get more action in this chapter

**********************************************************************

-So have you and Monsieur Agreste finnished your paper?

-No , not yet. That's why he's coming to my house this afternoon - I exclamed with a super proud tone.

I'm really getting good at this ''almost dating'' thing.

-Good, Mari. Are you going to gain his heart with your dad's delicious croissants?

-Well, I was hoping it would be my charm and personality but I guess food can also help - I laughed.

-Just kidding. Adrien had to be a fool to not fall in love with the awesome person that you are.

-Only you to say such kind words Alya. Tell me are you hoping to gain something from this? - I asked with a suspicious look.

-My only agenda is that you and Adrien stay together. So that I can do double-dates with you guys and rub it on Chloé's perfect face.

-I don't see any harm in that - I laughed.

-

I'm sweating. 

No, really. I had to change my shirt. 

Adrien could appear by any minute. I hope I look good.

I even tried to put on some lipstick I burrowed from my mom. I hope it isn't too much.

Last thing I would want is to look like a clown in front of Adrien.

-Marinette , calm down . You fight supervillains everyday. A study date with Adrien dosen't seem like a lot to me - giggled Tikki.

-Akumatized citzens don't compare to this, Tikki. It's Adrien Agreste. The love of my life! Coming to my house! To my room! - I exclamed daydreaming. 

Then it hit me. 

My room is covered with posters of Adrien. 

-Tikki , I have to clean my room! And fast! Why didn't you warn me?

-I don't know. Maybe it was a conversation starter. ''Hey Marinette why do you have so many photos of me in your room?'' - Tikki said while laughing.

-Haha , very funny Tikki. Now help me clean this before Adrien arrives.

After 10 minutes of cleaning my room of any trace of Adrien's face , I'm finally ready to face Adrien.

-Marinette , Adrien is at the door - shouted my mom from downstairs.

-Ok, mom.

After I gave a last glance to my room and verified there wasn't any Adrien's trace I decided to go downstairs and greet Adrien.

-

-I'm fine but thank you anyways, Mrs. Dupain-Cheng.

The minute I get downstairs, I already see my mom trying to give Adrien some croissants.

-Really? Don't be shy. You can eat anything you want. It's on the house.

-Mom, he already said he doesn't want anything. Maybe later, during our break.

My mom just gave a small laugh.

-Fine, fine. Behave you two.

We could clearly see she was joking by the wink she gave at the final of the sentence.