✨ My LIFE ✨

Don't get me wrong I love who i am but I'm not perfect I make several mistakes.

I wish they can see underneath this smile I put up through the trials and tribulations.

Who knows where the wind may blew me through this journey.

Sometimes I get scared, get bored & feel like I'm getting ignored.

I have DREAMS that I want to accomplished and still want to believe that anything can happen.

Get back on my feet if I stumble and fall down the wrong path.

I will feel happy with the loml 💔 God please send me an angel that can wipe the tears off my eyes.

To heal my broken heart so I can fix everything with him please..

Lord forgive me because I've been a bad person to the person I really love 😟😔😢💔

I constantly and constantly apologized for the way I treated him and knowing that my actions hurted him deeply.

I didn't mean it for it to get this far though. I'm willing to do anything to fix our bond back where it was seriously.

It's hurts me inside knowing I'm getting mistreated by him 💔 cause I'm the one that hurted him.

I take full responsibility of my actions and what I did towards him.

GOD, I ask you to please help me through this fixing with him and lead me through the right path

which eliminates every negatively thing that comes in my path while I'm fixing the problem with him