One- Dieing

Whisper was a very good girl all of her life, she never got in trouble. She was always the goody two shoes in the crowd. Then she started having problems with her life ever since her father was killed. She started doing drugs, drinking, and cutting. She just did not care about her life or reputation anymore.  

       Then one day she was walking home from her friend Broken's house  and right at the turn to her house she felt a very sharp pain in her back. It made her feel like her bones were trying to break through her skin. Then she fell on to the ground screaming in pain. After that she got up and was extremely confused because the pain just disappeared. When she finally got to her house she was even more confused than before because it was like no-one could see that she was even home. Her mom didn't even react and she was looking directly at Whisper. So Whisper walked upstairs to her room and looks into her mirror, then she realizes that she has Angel wings on her back. She got really scared and kept knocking over a bunch of things with the massive wings she has on her back. She was freaking out and then she stopped for a moment and became curious on why she had wings.

        After all of this chaos happened she realized that she was dead. After these series of events she couldn't remember how or when she died she didn't even remember her best friend Broken. After she calmed down she proceeded to look at her wings again, and in her reflection she saw her closet light up. She started walking towards her closet then the door flew open and she saw a hand reaching out for her. She grabbed the hand and then got pulled through the doorway. It was very bright she could barely tell what anything was or where she was. Then she realized she was now an angel in heaven. But she was afraid of not being able to stay there in heaven because of her behavior. But then everyone accepted her and let her stay up in heaven.

         But she was not acting like herself when they liked her. She is slowly starting to act like herself but no-one has noticed yet. Then  she just started being rude to everybody. Then less and less people were talking to her everyday. Then after this was going on for a few weeks. God finally called her up and told her if she does not clean up her act he will put her back in Purgatory. Then have that chance to go to hell.

 --------------------------------------------------

There will be more chapters but here is chapter one for now